Travel

Ciara P.O.V.

I saw Kane running. I don't think he saw me. Then I saw Randy coming out and locking the door. He walked to the car. "I got that handled." He said starting the car.

"Where are we going? It's like 12 in the morning. I doubt anything is open."

"Are you hungry?"

"I could eat."

"Well then, we must be on our way." He turned on the radio as he pulled out the driveway. I beamed when I heard my favorite song playing on the radio. I sung along with it.

"Why am I so emotional? No it's not a good look, gain some self control. And deep down I know this never works. But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt. Oh won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need. This ain't love it's clear to see. But darling, Stay with me."

"So you like this song?" He asked.

"Yeah, I love love it! Sam Smith is so awesome for writing this song."

"Hhmm, interesting. I like this song too."

"Cool." I responded. "So... are you gonna tell me where we'ere going yet."

"Nope. It's a surprise."

"Really." I exaggerated.

"Hey!"

"Sorry. It's just that I don't like surprises."

"That's a lie."

"Dang it! You know me to well!" He laughed then I smiled. I really loved his laugh. "You never told me what happened between you and Kane when I went to hide in the car." He looked over at me then turned back toward the road. "Yeah, um, well, when you left, he lunged at me then tried to punch me, but he missed. Then I punched him and he ran away."

"That's a lie." I said. He sighed. "You don't want to know."

"Randy, I'm 26. I can handle it."

"I know you can. I just... Don't really want to talk about it." He took one hand off the wheel and started rubbing his thighs. "Okay." I turned to look back out the window and sang along with the song that was playing. It was 'Bang Bang' by Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. I loved this song too. I heard Randy laughing. I smiled again.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

"We're here. Wake up." He said shaking my shoulder.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." I had fallen asleep during the car ride. "What time is it?"

"Um-" He looked on his phone. "1:46"

"Wow... That drive seemed longer."

"Come on!"

"I'm out, I'm out!" When I hopped out the car, he immediately took my hand and pulled me to a lake. I looked over and saw a picnic basket laying on the ground and the trees were decorated with lights. It was so pretty. "This is beautiful. You did this?"

"Yeah."

"When?"

"We've been here for a while. i let you sleep until I was done."

"It's So pretty."

"Come on. Lets get in the water." He said. H soon took off his shirt. he had a six pack and it looked amazing. I never really looked/examined his chest before. He was looking at the lake but then he glanced at me and smiled. "Are you done eye-sexting me yet?"

"What! I was not!"

"Oh, yes you were. " He started walking toward the lake and I followed behind.