Another Day

Ciara P.O.V.

I woke up in Randy's arms. He was still asleep. I slipped out his arms and headed to the bathroom on the 5th floor and took a shower. I then put on a blue shirt and and blue knees length leggings. I took the elevator to the kitchen and grabbed a doughnut from off the counter. I was a little sore, but not that much.
I sat in the kitchen chair and pulled out my phone. Two missed calls from Chris. They were recent so I called him back.
"Why didn't you answer?!" He yelled in the phone.

"Because I was either in the shower or asleep."

"Well, don't scare me like that! I was really concerned."

"Why did you call anyways?"

"I wanted to check up on you. I haven't talked to you in three days."

"I'm fine Chris. I really am."

"Okay." He sighed in relief.

"You're so over protective."
"I know."

"I'm 26 you know."

"I know. But you're also my only sister. You're also younger than me, Ciara."

"I love you too Christopher. Bye." I hung up and walked to the fridge to get a grape soda. I then heard his footsteps come down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen and stood in the doorway.
"What are you doing up so early?"
I stood up out my chair and walked over towards him. I put my arms around his neck. He was only wearing his pants from last night. He put his arms around my waist then hands on my back.
"You know it's like 4:34pm right?" I then said.

"I know."

"I thought you were asleep."

"I was until I heard you get out the bed. So, when you left I got out and hopped in the shower."

"Oh, Okay."
He leaned into me and started to kiss me on the lips. After about a minute he picked me up and placed me on the counter. He continued to kiss me until my phone rang. It was AJ's entrance song. AJ was calling. "It's AJ." I said hopping off the counter.
"Go answer it." He said. I picked up my phone. "Hey."
"Hey, can we hang out after work tonight?" She asked.

"Sure."

Okay great! The guys can do they're own thing and we can do our own thing."

"And by guys you mean?"

"Randy and Phillip."

"Oh. Well I'm sure he'd love that."

"Great. See ya later." She hung up. Randy did walk over to me.
"What did you sign me up for with AJ?" He asked.

"Well, you're going to be hanging out with Phillip, and I'm going to hang out with AJ. But only after work."

"I'm on vacation."

"Well just wait here until someone picks you up."

"No, I'll just stay here and watch RAW in the living room. I also happen to know you're going to have a match tonight."

"Really! Against who?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

"Awe! You're no fun."

I puched his arm lightly.
"I am too fun and you know that."

I smiled and ran to the elevator. "I have to get ready."
I had to be in Cincinnati, Ohio in 4 hours

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

I got off the tour bus and it was 7:58. Just in time. When I got off the bus I was met by Chris. "Hi Chris." I said while walking to my dressing room to change. He was still following behind me. "Hey Ciara. How are you?"

"Fine. You?"

"Same. Here, let me carry those for you." He took my bags out my hands and carried them to my dressing room. "Well, I'll leave you to get dressed."
"Yeah." I walked in and closed the door behind me. I quickly changed into my ring gear and when I was done, I opened the door. Chris was standing in front. I sighed. "Hi Chris."
"I know your probably wondering why I'm following you like this." I nodded my head in response.
"I've just been worried about you lately. You haven't been talking to anybody."
"Yes I have. I recently had a sleepover with April and just yesterday I went to DQ with Brock."

"Oh, well, you haven't been talking with me."

"Sorry Chris. I'm fine though. Really."
He extended his arms out as to say he wanted a hug. I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug. A backstage worker said I had to be in the ring in 5 minutes. He let go and I walked to the ring.
Everyone cheered when I made my way to the ring. I was in the ring waiting for my opponent. I then heared her entrance song. It was Natalya. I guess she wanted her rematch from Summer Slam.
When the official gave the signal to ring the bell, I immediately kicked her in the face. She fell onto the mat. I tried to pin her but she kicked out at 1. I got up and went to the top rope but she kicked me in the stomach before I could jump down. She pulled me off the rope and slammed me onto the mat by pulling my hair. She tried to pin me but I kicked out by 2. She then put me in the Sharkshooter. I was working so hard to get to the bottom rope. I almost tapped out but I gained enough strength to grab the rope.
I was still laying on the mat so she tried to pin again but I kicked out at 2. She let go and I crawled to the corner of the ring. She ran over to me and pulled me to my knees. "You're not gonna win this match!" She yelled to me. I also heard her yell something about Summer Slam. She threw my head to the mat. I rolled out the ring to recuperate. She saw me then pulled me up and ran me into the pole. I fell down to the floor but she pulled me back into the ring.
I laid in the middle of the mat. She started to climb to the top rope but when she launched off, I rolled out the way. I then picked her up and held her by her hair. "Just like Summer Slam." I whispered in her ear. I stood her up the put her in the 'Sharp Wizard' and she soon tapped out.
After I won the match I walked backstage. "Hey Ciara." AJ greeted me.
"Hey."

"Tough match tonight."

"Yeah. I'm okay though."

"That was almost like the match you had at Summer Slam." She said skipping around me.

"Yeah, except I hand more control of that match and I didn't end up with a bloody nose."
"It's not bleeding now."
"It was before."
"Well, I'm sure it will get better. Don't forget about the miniature party tonight."
"I won't. Where do we meet? We go to New Jersey?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, see ya." She walked away. I walked into Chris' dressing room and he said 'Hi'. I noticed that he was eating something. I walked over toward him and saw he was eating choclate. My eyes got wide. I sat on his lap and begged for some. He sighed and reached in his bag for another chocolate bar. He handed it to me and I said, "Thank you" and then I left.