Wedding

Ciara P.O.V.

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Because Ciara. Now go with April to be fitted into you're dress. April will get fitted too. I'm going to get ready."

"You're are not going to get away with this! They're coming to get us!" AJ yelled.

"Stop gathering hope."

"Brock! Let us go!" I yelled. He leaned over to me ear.

"Sorry Ciara. Kane.... This all Kane's work. I told him I didn't want to be in this, so he practically put a gun to my head. I don't even know why he's obsessed with you. I'm really sorry though. If I don't go through this I think he might shoot me."

I looked in his face and could tell he was really scared.
Yes... The great Brock Lesnar was really scared and sorry for hurting his closest friends
"Now go into this room." He said.

"Where's Kane!" I yelled before he closed the door.

"The groom mustn't see his bride yet." He had said. Then he shut and locked the door.
"They're coming. I know it!" AJ assured me.
But there was two things on my mind.
1.) To get out of here
2.) ... "Bride!" I yelled.
"I know! We have got to get out of here!"
I agreed with her and remembered something. AJ called Phillip, before we got here, to help us. But she never told him where we are.
"AJ! You didn't tell Phillip where we are! How in the world are they gonna find us!" I said worryingly.

"Oh snap! Brock took my phone when we first got here!" She said.
I sighed then felt a buzz in the pocket of my jacket.
I reached in and pulled out my phone. "Brock forgot to check you for you're phone?"
"Maybe it was on purpose. He told me that he's put against his will to do this."

"So what does the message say?" She asked. I looked to my phone. "It's from Randy."

| Randy: My love, are u ok?
| Me: No, He's kiddnaped me, AJ, and Brock.
| Randy: Fuck! Not again!
| Me: We are at 313 Wedding Lane building 4
| Randy: Wedding Lane! Is there a fucking wedding taking? *sorry for the language I'm just pissed*
| Me: Its ok, and yeah, u better get here fast unless you want me to be married to Kane
| Randy: I'm gonna fuckin kill his ass! We're on our way. Phillip is driving 75 mph now. He's mad at me for some reason.
| Me: Well, I gtg be put in this dress... Or I might be dead
| Randy: Fuck!

"Okay, come on. Let's get in these dresses before we're dead."
She sighed and nodded.

*6 Minutes Later*

I was wearing a long white jewled dress. My hair was in a very tight ponytail. "AJ, you put the ponytail in to tight!"

"So what!" She yelled angrily. She was probably made that the guys hadn't came yet and it had passed 6 minutes. "Hey. They're on they're way. I believe in Randy and Phillip. They will be here."

"Yeah. I also never thought I would be you're bridesmaid like this." She said with a weak smile. I sighed and knocked on the door so he could let us out. Brock opened the door and smiled at me.
"Wow, you look ama-"

"Save it!" He sighed and walked me down the isle.
I saw Kane looking at me from afar. It looked like he was drooling. Gross! "I'm gonna walk slow to by the guys some time." Brock whispered in my ear. I nodded and he then started walking slower than a turtle. It was going good until Kane saw that we were going slow on purpose. "Would you come on! I'm not getting any older!"

"Younger. I think you mean you're not getting any younger." I said.

"No darling, I'm not getting any older."