Pre-Chapter 9: Zayn

Zayn's POV:

"What red thong?" Louis asked.

"YOU LIAR!" Niall yelled before he started to attack Louis. Great, another day, another fight.

"Yikes!'' Harry said.

''knsnsknknknfsk.'' Liam said. I turned around and saw Liam tied up and duct tape on his face.

''Oh no, Liam!'' Harry said, trying to untie him. ''What happened?'' He asks, after untie him. He pointed to his mouth, and I immediately ripped off the duct tape, making Liam scream in pain.

My phone vibrates my pocket, and I went to take it out. It as a message from Perrie, and I smiled a bit.

"Aww. He got a text from Perrie!'' Liam gushed.

''Don't make me put back the duct tape on your big mouth.'' I threatened, pointing to his lips.

''No. But you don't need to be harsh.'' Liam said, walking away.

''Whatever.'' I said.

From Pez♥:

Going to get some food. Meet me at my place ;) 

I chuckled at the winky face. Then, I realized what she meant. So I quickly typed the message, and quickly got my coat.

To Pez♥:

Okay, but I might have a desire to skip to dessert. ♥ 

I put on my coat, and ran to my car.

*at Perrie's place*

I ran the doorbell, and the door opened to reveal Perrie.

''Hey baby.'' I said, as she blushed a bit.

''Food is on the ta-" I interrupted her by smashing my lips against hers. She was stiff, until she soften a bit, moving along with my actions. I slipped my hands on the hem of her shirt, but she released away from me. "Food first.'' She said, walking away to get the plates and silverware.

''BUT I WANT DESSERT!" I whined like a baby.

*later on*

I finished my pasta, as Perrie is still eating the quarter of her pasta.

"So..did you do an interview?" Perrie asks with her mouth full.

''Yeah, but it was like last year." I said.

''Really?" Perrie asks. "Tell me.''

''Okay. Well...it all started with a girl.." I said.

*FLASHBACK*

''Sooo..how's life?" She asked.

''It's great." I said sarcastically.

"Okay. I'm gonna be honest with you. You and Perrie? Answers?'' She asks. Oh shit.

''Um..We're just friends.'' I said.

''Sure...C'mon. Be honest.'' She said.

''Well," I said. "I think I still like her.'' I said.

''Very nice. I hope you two get back together.'' She said, laughing a bit.

''Me too.'' I said.

*FLASHBACK OVER* 

"Aw. That's adorable.'' She said, grabbing the plates, and cleaning them up.

''Yay! Dessert!'' I yelled in excitement.

*later on*

One thing led to another, Perrie and I were making out at the couch, and things were pretty steamy. I pulled of her top, and she did the same with me. Her soft lips went down to my neck, as she sucked it.

 "PERRIE LOUISE EDWARDS AND ZAYN JAVADD MALIK!'' Someone yelled, breaking Perrie and I's steamy moment.

''Oh shit.'' I mumbled.

''Yeah, oh shit yourself.'' Liam said, after I noticed him with Jade and they have FOOD!

''Busted.'' Jade said.

''Yeah, yeah. Whatever.'' Perrie said. "You're saying it like you've never done it before."

''True.'' Liam said. Jade elbowed him, making his arm hurt.

''Okay, fine. Just don't do it in the couch.'' Jade said, getting the plates. Perrie grabbed my hand, and we ran upstairs to her room. Next thing I knew, we were stripping off our clothes, and I took the condom out of my pocket. Yes, I bring one just in case. I put it on, and got to positions to the love making process.

___________________________

A/N: I am soooo sorry that this is a short one. 

But, who would want to read smut?

*adds the girl who raises her hand emoji because the author is on the computer*

Okay then...

But I need some advice....

This might be awkward..but.

There is this boy I like (yes we're going into that topic) and I don't know what to do. HELP! *adds crying emoji*

But, ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR THE FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER?! Or is it just me. meh..whatever. 

I'm gonna do the ending before I get depressed. 

Too late... 

don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share for a free donation! (Just kidding.)

m'kay, ily, BYE!

-Richlyn ↨↑↨↓

PS: Enojy the edit I made "last year". 

 PPS: ignore the advice part, I was rambling.