Pre-Chapter 8: Niall

Start from the beginning

"Why would they be so selfish!"

"I can't do the tour if it's gonna start out like this!"

"Can you convince them. Please?"

"Do something Simon!"

"Oh my god! I hate this right now!"

"Who the fuck's idea is this?"

"What am I suppose to do?" I mumbled to myself.

"Okay! Guys stop arguing!" Simon demanded, making the room silent again. "We can do this! But, to make this happen, we need to do it One Direction style."

"I don't even know what that is!" Harry said.

"One Direction style; it's the way where you cram, work hard, do the best that you can, and make it all happen in one brilliant way," Simon said. Everyone sighed for a moment until Simon continued talking. "BUT! Due to the success, of the gig at Wembley, we are letting Leigh-Anne manage the tour again."

"Thank you Simon," Leigh said. "I'm very honored."

"Wait, so does that mean we have to go back to our own jobs?" Harry complained. "Especially because I have to do A LOT of interviews."

"Well, I'm not sure, because I had to hire a stylist, and she mentioned in her résumé, that she is very stylish and knows one of the girls." Simon said. "Her name is Jennelle Rosner." Simon said, before Perrie started to jump like a maniac.

"I KNOW HER! SHE WAS IN MY HIGH-SCHOOL!" Perrie yelled.

"Okay," Simon said. "She is gonna be a clothing stylist, and an intern for hair and make up. Also, don't worry about Lou, she's still gonna be your hair and make-up stylist." Simon assured. Good, because I don't want other people touching my hair. "I think that's it." Simon said.

"Anything else?" Harry said.

"No. Now get out!" Simon yelled, as everyone got out of their seats and left the room.

"Except you Niall." Simon said. Everyone left the room, except Simon and I. "I want you to do the set-list again."

"Really? Why than-"

"No, I'm not done." Simon said. "I want your fans to help you out."

"Like let them tell me the songs they want?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that's all!" Simon said. Okay? I just left the room, and started to walk to the lift.

What should it be? I think I should make a hashtag on twitter. Like, #RockMyDNAUKsetlist or #RMDIrelandsetlist or whatever it is.

*later on*

@onedirection: hey guys niall here ! I have some news, and you guys all now the RMD tour is coming up very soon. So ! We want you guys to help us with the set list! Give us songs that you want us to play ! But use the #RMDEuropesetlist or whatever country you live in. Following hashtags you must use for the set list, #RMDNAsetlist(north America) etc. k luv u ! xxx

And, SEND! I put my phone in my pocket, and saw Liam running down the stairs.

"NIALL LOOK! ALL THE SETLIST HASHTAGS ARE TRENDING ALREADY!" Liam yelled at the top of his lungs. Wait what? OHMYGOD!

"REALLY?" I asked, and I saw Liam's phone. It was all the hashtags that for the setlist! HOLY SHIT!

"LIAM!" Louis yelled, as he came running downstairs.

"What now?" Liam groaned.

"You're acting weird. Now tell me something that I don't know!" Louis demanded.