"Oh, I was just scouting out the competition, and let me tell you that there is some." I say while taking out my phone and texting my brothers that we passed round 2 and then searching up Karasuno. Oh boy is this going to be a long three days.

Over the next day we absolutely smashed it in the last three games, we're now watching the last match of the day which will be our opponents for tomorrow. It's the team that I saw on the first day, Karasuno and then there's that teal and white uniform, eh no way is bob the builder and co on this team.

"Who's playing against who again?" I ask to the team as I stand from my seat and make my way over to the railing, someone calls back.

"Aoba johsai vs Karasuno, but Aoba johsai's going to win." They don't even sound surprised, have they played against each other before.

Pretty boy is actually the captain of the team while bobby here is the teams ace, why do I feel like he's going to be a pain in the ass to beat. They take their positions, Karasunos number 11 serves its received to Aoba johsai's libero and from here I can tell that he's about to do a setter dump, his form is good and to do that here is like picking a fight with the opposing teams setter. Pretty boys got some moves.

The game goes on, some of the boys have left saying that the outcome will always be the same, that Seijho will win, but I can't help but root for the little guy. He's so jumpy, confident, and weird that I can't keep my eyes off him. The first set went to Aoba johsai, but the second went to Karasuno, now that we're in the third set, no one wants to lose, and the score keeps growing, we're in the thirties already. Who's going to win?

By this point no one knows where the ball is going to go, pretty boy, who are you going to set it to now, their number 4 called for it but no that's too obvious pretty boy is going to go to their number 13. He's been slacking off all game, out of everyone he probably has the most strength, will it be a powerful spike or a feint. The set goes to him and he runs up for a feint the blockers didn't see it coming. He earns the point back for his team.

Aoba johsai winning, 32-31. Just one more point and they'll win.

I can't look away the underdogs might not win this round, but they've awakened something inside themselves throughout this match, a yearning a desire to win and this will only evolve when they lose this match. I guess my team was right there was no point in watching this if the turnout is just going to be the same. I leave after seeing shorty spike the last hit only for it to be blocked and rebounded back onto his side. He was too late in realising his mistake, I guess your greatest weapon became your greatest downfall. But I know for a fact that you'll evolve such an attack, refine it, and come back to us for the spring tournament bigger and better than before.

"I'll be waiting, shorty." I turn around to find that salty actually stayed put, he's on his phone probably playing Minecraft, I've seen him play it a few times. He notices me pick up my bags and walks out with me.

"So, who won?" He asks while glaring into my eyes already knowing the answer to his own question.

"Aoba johsai. Really thought that Karasuno would win but they're still lacking in some areas maybe for the spring tournament we'll be seeing them." I hope that we will I would much rather prefer going against them, they seem like so much fun, they came from nothing, clipped crows are no more, they're healing and now have taken flight. How far will you soar before you get burnt by the sun or attacked by an eagle?

Salty just chuckles at my comment and says," Yeah right, we all know that we'll be facing against Aoba johsai again." We make our way to the bus; I make sure to watch some of Aoba johsai's previous plays to get a better understanding of their teamwork.