VIII. Crushing

Começar do início

"No, not at all. I'm laughing because I can't believe you don't see how good you're looking! Honestly, you look great. Besides, I don't really have any other style of clothes you would like. Embrace it, Jisungie, I think you look, dare I say, kinda hot. Also, wear this with it. I'm sure it finishes your look." Minho said in defense and handed Jisung a black beanie that was laying around his kitchen counter. He wasn't the best at keeping things organized, clearly.

After Jisung had given up argueing and had put on the beanie, the two decided there was no need to rush to school. Both would get scolded for being late regardless and Jisung told Minho he really didn't want to go to P.E. Plus, Minho didn't mind skipping the first two classes either. They'd have Music at third period together with Chan and Changbin. He didn't know yet what their project would be for that, seeing their teacher had been sick last week, meaning both of the classes had been canceled. After finishing their ramyeon, they decided it was time to head out. Seeing Minho lived in a dorm on campus, it thankfully wasn't that long of a walk.

Jisung felt uncomfortable with what he was wearing. He wasn't going to lie, he didn't hate it nor did it look bad on him, he just thought that he would get stared at. He was already right, as him and Minho walking towards campus he was already receiving some looks. Both wearing all black, looking like they stepped out of Aesthetic Pinterest (TM), it certainly was a pretty good sight to see. For others, of course.

"I'm really excited for music, finally I get to do what I partly came here for." Minho talked excitedly, Jisung smiling to himself.

"Didn't you come here for dance and performance?"

"For sure, but the music is just as important as the dance. Plus, I wouldn't mind learning how to sing. I'd say I'm half decent with room for improvement. How about you?"

Jisung's gaze went to the ground again, feeling slightly embarrassed when he thought about his dreams. They were so big and out of reach, he couldn't help but be afraid Minho might laugh at him. But Minho was a good person and his friend. He wouldn't laugh at his ambitions, right?

"I want to be a rapper. Or singer. And a producer. I love to write songs, it always helps me clear my thoughts. The lyrics kind of come natural to me, as well? Like, I can watch a drama and just be inspired by a scene and write an entire song. Or I eat cheesecake and write down my struggles or fears. Yeah. I like that. It sounds stupid though so—"
"Don't ever call your dreams stupid, Jisung. I think they're beautiful and I'm sure if you work hard, you can succeed. I'll be your first fan!" Jisung let out a chuckle. "Sorry bud, you'd have to get in line. Changbin and Chan are my number 1 and 2 fans. You can be a solid 3, though."

"Then I'll be your solid 3." Minho smiled warmly as their gazes met. Jisung being too flustered by the butterflies in his stomach, decided he would just give a nod. What could he respond to that, after all?

The duo had walked into school just as the bell rang, signaling their timing to be perfect. They made their way to music, Jisung being the guide. As they walked through the hallways, Minho could see everyone staring at them. Jisung pretended to be oblivious, but he knew. As they walked into music, Changbin and Chan were already seated.

Jisung and Changbin's eyes met and the younger could see the widening in his hyungs' eyes. He sat down next to him, Minho taking a spot opposite of Jisung, next to Chan.

"Morning!" Jisung said, feeling slightly brave seeing the reaction he got from the other two.

"Good morning to you two? Why did you both show up late to school... together?" Jisung wasn't going to respond to the latter half of what Changbin had said but it seemed like Minho was really trying to push his comfort zone today in more than one aspect.
"Jisung slept over last night. Kinda on accident, though."