Chapter One: Paradise is Open (Week One)

Start from the beginning

"Really?" Kiefer asked.

Olivia nodded once again and nodded, "Oh yeah, definitely. You're like, a hundred percent her type."

"Well, that makes me feel a lot better about my chances," Kiefer joked.

The two of them laughed at that when they heard someone else coming down the stairs. Both of them looked over to see Emma Panagakos coming down the last few stairs. As soon as Olivia saw Emma, she immediately ran over to her yelling, "Emma!"

Emma looked over to see her friend running towards her, and met her half way to hug each other, "Olivia! It's so good to see you!"

"You too! I missed you so much!" Olivia told her.

Emma responded, "I missed you too!"

Olivia and Emma both competed on Matt Dillion's season of the Bachelor, and became extremely close in the process. In fact, most of the girls from Matt's season became good friends, despite the fact that they were all dating the same guy at once. Now that the two of them were in Paradise together, they would be able to help each other find love.

When they pulled away from the hug, Olivia told her friend, "You look so good!"

"Me? Look at you! You are so pretty," Emma responded.

The two girls started to walk towards the bar, and Emma and Kiefer waved at each other as he was still sitting at the bar. Emma smiled at him and said, "Hi, I'm Emma."

"I'm Kiefer," he introduced, giving her a quick hug, "Nice to meet you."

"You too. You've got a cool name," Emma told him as she pulled away from the hug.

Kiefer chuckled a little at that and said, "Well, thank you."

"So which one of you was the first down here?" Emma then asked the two.

Olivia raised her hand a little and answered, "I was."

"Awesome, you guys ready?" Emma then asked.

Olivia nodded, "For sure."

"Definitely," Kiefer added.

Olivia smirked a little as she pointed to Kiefer and told Emma, "This guy already has his sights set on Kayla."

Kiefer chuckled at this while Emma gasped a little and said to him, "Yes, you two would literally be perfect for each other."

"Well, here's to hoping, right?" Kiefer responded, holding his glass up a little like here was giving a toast.

While the three of them continued to talk, Ralph Macchio was walking towards the paradise entrance where Rob Lowe was waiting for him. Robe said to him, "Ralph, good to see you."

"Good to see you too, man," Ralph said, giving the show host a bro hug.

Rob asked, "So how are you feeling about everything?"

"Ahh man, I'm excited. I'm ready to get down there and get things started," Ralph answered.

Rob then asked, "On your season there was some drama between you and Corey F., do you think any of that is gonna affect your time in Paradise?"

"I don't think so. Whatever went down between Corey and I is in the past. I'm ready to leave that in the past, and just move forward with my life, and move forward with finding love," Ralph explained.

Rob asked, "Is there anyone in particular you're hoping to meet?"

"Olivia from last season seems really fun," Ralph answered, "She's really beautiful, and she seems very adventurous. I can definitely see myself forming a connection with her."