A little tummy trouble

Hey guys! Sorry this took sooooooo long! This chapter was heavily requested so I decided I needed to hurry up and update it for you! If there are any other stories you would like to see updated go ahead and comment and I'll be sure to put it next! I'm currently working on a chapter for all of my stories!

I hope you guys all enjoy and happy reading as always😊!

Steve made quick work of stopping at a small mom and pop restaurant and ordering food.

It would be risky to go to a place everyone knows and eats at.

He ordered the hamburgers as promised and parked under a tree so they could rest and eat properly.

He distributed the food, turning around in his seat to hand buckys his but ended up just watching the man. Steve just smiled, watching as Bucky looked out the window his thumb placed firmly in his mouth as his eyes just wondered over the scenery.

" Bucky? ". Steve asked softly, catching the former soldiers attention.

Bucky blushed so hard that his cheeks were as red as tomato's. He slowly pulled his thumb out of his mouth and wiped it on his shirt.

" s-sorry ". Bucky mumbled, reaching out to grab his food.

He groaned internally, angry with himself that he slipped up. It was hard trying not to be that weird, creepy...but comforting form of himself.

He was scared and anxious. His body was craving for comforting items and a much calmer headspace.

He's been suppressing his "little" side for weeks now, trying to some how get rid of it. He thought that maybe if he just got into a routine that he could easily avoid any slip ups.

Well look where that has gotten him...

He groaned and shook his head, giving Steve a glare when he continued to smile at him like he saw a puppy.

He took one look at his food before trying to stuff it all in his mouth. He hasn't had a real meal in god knows how long. He was starving and couldn't contain himself, his mouth exploded with flavors he hasn't tasted in over 70 years.

" slow down, buck. You're gonna choke ". Steve chuckled, handing back a few napkins.

Bucky tried to smile along, even with a mouth full of food.

It was peaceful for a few seconds until Bucky squirmed with a whine. His stomach gurgled madly, letting him know that it was unhappy.

Bucky ignored his stomachs warning and continued to shove food in his mouth at an astonishing rate.

It was getting harder to gulp down his food and that's when he realized his mistake.

It started with a queasy sounding burp that caught both Steve's and sams attention.

Bucky whined once more before spitting up some of his food onto lap, dropping his hamburger in the process.

He held his belly tightly as a small stream of sick exited his mouth and made a stain on his shirt.

" shit! Bucky! I told you to eat slower! ". Steve panicked, jumping out of the car and swinging Bucky door open.

Sam grimaced as he watched Bucky lean out of the car and throw up onto the pavement, looking back at his sandwich and tossing it out the window.

" yeah, I've lost my appetite ". He mumbled, grabbing a few more napkins and getting out of the car.

Bucky was clearly upset, his eyes glassy as he spit up the last bit of his food.