A little delay

Soooo I'm back!! It's been a while since I've updated this story but I've gotten so many request to do so, and so I did!!!

I really hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment for another chapter!!!

Happy reading😊❣️

Something came over Bucky, actually an idea.

He hadn't been with Steve and sam long but he knew he shouldn't even be with them in the first place.

He didn't want to be here.

He wanted to be left alone, go back into hiding. He wasn't use to having to socialize with people. He was uncomfortable and out of place. He was scared and nervous about what was bound to come from all of this. He was terrified of the outcome for Steve and Sam, he knew nothing ever came good for people who tried to help. He needed to get away.

He wanted to disappear and the only way to do that was to escape.

He kept quiet in the back seat, playing with the end of his shirt sleeve as he glanced back and forth between Sam and Steve.

He slowly reached for his bag, trying to quietly unzip it without making too much noise.

Steve and Sam were arguing over something Bucky had no clue about.

" you really telling me that you haven't listened to Marvin Gaye even after I suggested it? ". Sam asked in disbelief.

He slowly pulled out a knife, keeping his pace steady, slow and quiet.

He swung the back of the knife so the handle of it hit the back Steve's head, making him swerve the car.

He didn't want to hurt steve by any means but he'd do anything at this point to get away.

Sam immediately jumped into action and tried grabbing the knife from Bucky who used the end of it to break the window on his side of the car.

Steve swerved the car off the road as Sam struggled to contain Bucky in the backseat. He slammed on the breaks and flung everyone inside forward.

Bucky was quick to take advantage and grabbed his backpack, kicking open the door and running.

" you've got to be shitting me ". Steve mumbled, quickly exiting the car and running after Bucky.

" man, I never should have agreed to this ". Sam groaned, exiting the car as well and chasing after the duo.

Bucky analyzed his surroundings quickly, seeing multiple alleyways. He swiftly turned the corner seeing a ladder leading to the roof of the building but it was missing its lower half. He jumped, barely catching the bar as he continued to hoist himself up.

Steve gasped as he seen Bucky up on the ladder, looking around to see if there was an easier way for himself to get up there.

" buck stop! ". He called out, grabbing buckys attention for a split second.

" you don't have to run or hide because you're scared, just trust me this once ". Steve pleaded, watching as Bucky faltered in his actions.

Sam came around the corner, slightly out of breathe as he looked up at Bucky.

" you sir, are in for a whole lot of ass whoopin when we catch you ". He panted, bending over and resting his hands on his knees.

Bucky snarled with a glare, angrily gripping onto the bars tighter as he carried himself up.

" really? Was now the right time for that? ". Steve chastised, taking a running start and leaping for the bars.

He caught onto them and pulled himself up, trying to keep up with buckys pace.