Part 2

✖ Kristine's POV ✖

    I was packing some stuff that I needed for attending the club and doing my role . I dressed up and headed towards the club.

Once I arrived, I knew that I was late so I had less than an hour to make money . Today was one of the big days, since the club was full with people from the whole world. The most popular hooker, Michael Clifford, was gonna be there.

After all, I  wasn't that dumb. Even though I needed to slide up and down on the pole, I made sure that I am not going to hook with every guy who passed in front of me.

It was my turn to get on the pole and gain some money. I did what I had to do. The crowd was going crazy, especially when I removed my shirt off my body. Now, I was just with my panties. I wasn't gonna take it too far, though.

When my turn was over, I got dressed, grabbed my stuff, and reached out for the keys to go back home. I heard some footsteps behind me. Without even noticing, I turned around and saw Michael staring at me.

I wonder what he wanted. "Well to go, you were great!" Micheal smirked.

" umm..thanks? " I said, walking away. It was really late and I had school the other day so I should at least sleep a few hours.

✖ Micheal's POV ✖

I felt a weird feeling towards her. I felt a little weird , the way I've never felt before. As if there was something that connected us. "Micheal , c'mon let's go have some fun " I heard calum say from behind me ,snapping me from my thoughts. I just obeyed him and followed.

I feel like this is gonna end up great,  Ily  guys.