=time skip=
*3rd person POV*
The day ended and all students were leaving for their home. A few stayed for sports practices. Ji li had to stay behind for completing his essay as a punishment for not completing at home. Zhan took his cycle and rode off after biting goodbye to yubin and zan jin. He felt a bit sad today as he couldn't talk or see yibo much as he was busy. Now he had basketball practices. Zhan sighed and slowly rode his cycle on the road. After 2 mins, a bike came to a halt beside zhan's cycle. Zhan nearly had a heart attack but then he noticed that the bike looked familiar.Yibo's bike.
"Yibo! You scared the life out of me!" Zhan screeches and then pouts. As yibo was wearing his helmet, zhan didn't notice his blushing face. He slowly opened his helmet and ran his fingers through his hair. This simple act was enough to make zhan's heart skip a beat. U are someday going to be the death of me Wang yibo he thought. Yibo smiled.
"Sorry, i didn't mean to scare you." Yibo said.
"Its fine....wait a minute...i thought you were in your basketball practice??" Zhan asked confused. Yibo scratched his head.
"Well...it was over...i took early leave...i wasnt in the mood to play." Yibo said. But in reality, he decided to leave his practice to spend time with zhan.
"Oh."
"OK so as we met....lets go to a cafe shall we? I know a really good one." Yibo asked.
"Sure. Why not." Zhan said happily. Yibo smiled widely. Zhan walked while walking beside his cycle while yibo just dropped his bike inside a nearby house. He asked a middle ages man to take care of it while he was gone. The man smiled and agreed. Zhan was surprised.
"Do u leave ur bike here often??"
"Yes. When i need to walk for important purposes, i leave my bike to uncle Ziran. He takes care of it until i come back." Zhan nodded. They walked side by side and talked until they reached a cosy looking cafe. Zhan kept his cycle outside and entered with yibo. The bell rang inside, indicating the arrival of a customer. They sat on table beside the window which outlooked the road. They resumed their discussion until a waitress came to take their order. She gave them both menus and waited. Zhan started to check the menu and didn't notice the waitress gawking at zhan with flirty eyes and slightly got closer. But it didn't get unoticed by yibo. His blood boiled in rage and started fuming inside. He glared at the waitress but she didn't notice yibo's death glare as she was busy staring at zhan. Yibo wanted to shout at the girl but restrained himself as he didn't want to create an unwanted scene. Zhan looked up from his menu and gave his order. The waitress smiled at zhan and moved her gaze to yibo. She got slightly taken back as she saw yibo looking at her with a dark gaze. She asked what he wanted.
"Same as him." Yibo said in a deep voice. The waitress nodded and smiled at zhan again before leaving. Zhan looked at yibo and noticed the latter's fist clenched tightly with veins popping out and knuckles turning white.
"Yibo...? Is there anything wrong..?" Zhan asked concerned at yibo's sudden change of aura. Yibo looked at zhan and his anger vaporised. His eyes softened at once and fist loosened.
"Oh. Sorry...I'm fine." Yibo answered with a smile. Zhan sighed and smiled. They started talking again. Although yibo knew a lot bout zhan because of staying with him for a week, there was something he still didn't know until now that their discussion suddenly took turn to dogs.
"God...I'm dead scared of dogs...." Zhan said with a cringe. Yibo furrowed his eyebrows.
"Why?"
"They are scary...." Zhan said with a shudder and yibo laughed.
"Don't laugh!"
Yibo still didn't stop laughing and then smiled more widely when he saw zhan turn into a tomato and bury his face in his palms.
"One of them bit me on my.....behind....when i was a kid..." Zhan said.
"That's why ur scared until now,thinking that those animals will come to eat ur ass again..??" Yibo snickered. Zhan slowly nodded and pouted. Yibo smiled at the beloved man's cuteness. He wanted to kiss those pouted lips so badly. Their happy moment was destroyed when the waitress came back with their order. Yibo's aura darkened again. She placed the food on the table and smiled at zhan but zhan didn't even spare her a glance.
"If u need anything else then please let me know." She said to both of them but yibo saw that her question was directed at zhan.
"yes thank you" zhan said. The waitress continued to stare at zhan flirtatiously and zhan didn't notice a single thing, nor the fact that yibo's fist was clenched again. Yibo was fuming. He turned white with anger.
"The order is served. Now please go." Yibo snapped coldly with a deep voice at the waitress. The waitress turned towards yibo and gulped in fear as she saw yibo glaring daggers at her with dark cold eyes. she bowed and quickly left. Yibo's aura turned normal but inside he was still angry. They enjoyed the food and talked more. Zhan was clearly mezmirized at yibo who was elegantly eating his food whilst zhan was gobbling down his food like a dragon. He felt himself get embarrassed but continued eating anyway. After eating they paid the bill and left. Yibo already decided in his mind, that he will never come to this particular cafe with zhan ever again. He was still raging insde because of the waitress incident. It was evening. They walked side by side towards zhan's house. Their hands brushed frequently together and both of them blushed. Both of them enjoyed each other's company and nothing mattered when they were together. They reached zhan's house and bid goodbye.After yibo was gone , zhan smiled and entered his house.
A few distance away behind a tall tree a man wearing a black hoodie and a black mask chuckled under his breath.
"Lu jian min....u stole everything from me...and now when the time comes...i will not harm you but i will take away  something...or someone who you treasure most. You cant do anything as you, your wife, your eldest son and your youngest child are far away from your middle child...u won't be able to do anything...i will take revenge....Sean Xiao Zhan.....prepare for what is to come....." The man said and walked away.
.
.

" The man said and walked away

.