Part 21

"Have fun tonight." John says as he stops the car. I open the door, "I love you." He says, I stare at him for a few seconds. "Me too." I quickly say getting off his car and walking straight to the locker room. "Hello girls." I say, as they wave. "What do you guys think of my new attire?" Eva asks. I look at her black pretty attire. "Its cute." Emma says and we all nod in agreement. "Do you think Dean will like it?" she asks twirling her hair. I chuckle, "Eva!"

"Don't flirt with, Ambrose." Nattie says, "Its not flirting." she says with a smirk. I get into my attire and walk outside with the girls."Oh great just who we needed to talk with, today there's going to be a girls tag team match. Its going to be Eva and Nikki against Alicia and Natalya." Jane says, Eva smiles and I nod. "I'm going to find Alicia and tell her." Nattie says waving bye. "Are you doing the storyline?" Jane whispers to me, "I think?" I say. She sighs, "Nicole I need to know by the end of smackdown." she walks away. "She needs to know what by the end of smackdown?" Eva asks, I just shake my head. "Its nothing, anyways I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back." I tell Eva, "Alright. I'll wait for you here." she says.

As I'm walking to the bathroom I wonder to the end of the hall where Seth usually is. I don't know if he's going to be wrestling tonight, probably not. When I get there I am quite dissapointed that he's not there. But then I see ugh-Leighla. She's wearing an extremely, extremely tight skin dress. Obviously she's trying to get Seth's attention. I hide behind a wall and watch her enter a room, she doesn't close the door completely and I take advantage of that to listen and peek. Seth's in the room, he's not wearing a shirt which makes me angry somehow cause she's in there.

"Oops didn't mean to walk in while you were changing." she says with a smirk.Yeah right. Seth puts on his shirt and smiles, "Its fine." he says as she gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Yuck. "I'm going to miss you Colby." she says sitting down. "Me too Leighla." he sits next to her. "Sucks that yall are leaving tomorrow." which I am thankful for, cause I won't have to see ugh-Leighla. "Yeah it does."

"But we're still going to keep in touch, right?" she says as her hand touches his. He doesn't move his hand. "Of course Lei." Lei? Now he gave her a nickname? Oh great. Just great. "Colby I- I need to tell you something." Oh no, here it comes. Confessing time. I really shouldn't be here listening to their conversation but its like I'm frozen and can't move. "What is it?" he asks. She sighs and closes her eyes for a second then looks at him in the eye. "I .. Seth I really like you." oh bloody hell. Seth doesn't answer.

"Don't you like me too? I mean we've gone out on dates and stuff. We text a lot and Colby and I really, really like you." she leans in and presses her lips against his. I cover my mouth not to make a noise. She's kissing him! Seth pulls away and stands up. "Leighla no- I .. I can't." he says touching his lips, she looks puzzled and hurt. "What do you mean you can't? You're single, I'm single whats wrong with liking you?"

"I don't want to hurt you." he says, she still loos confused. "What?" he takes a deep breath. "Leighla I'm sorry, but I don't like you." her face goes pale and for the first time since I met her I feel bad for her. "You don't like me?" she says, why would she want to hear it again after he just said it? To suffer more? He shakes his head, "Sorry." he whispers. "Is it that I'm ugly? Or not good enough?" she says.

"Oh no, no, no! Leighla you're an absolutely beautiful girl, you're more than good enough. I wish I could like you, trust me do. But I can't tell my heart who to like." I bite my lip as I watch them two. "Then why don't you like me?" she whispers. "Leighla-" she interrupts him. "Tell me, I want to know."

"I like another girl. I thought that if I talked to you, and hung out with you I'd be able to forget her. I thought I'd stop thinking about her. But I can't. I thought holding your hand would help me forget her smile, I thought kissing your cheek would help me forget her face. I thought talking to you would help me forget her voice. I'm sorry if you feel used. I understand if you hate me now. Its just that I can't forget about her, I don't want to forget her, I don't think I can forget her, and I won't. She stole my heart. She's got me all crazy for her. I'm so sorry Leighla." I look down at the floor because I know who 'her' is. Its me. I feel all shaky and my heart rate increases. This is too much-

I look up and see Leighla's chin quiver, she wipes a tear and I feel terrible. "Don't cry, please. I'm such a douche Oh gosh." he wipes her tears. "Its alright. I appreciate you being honest with me. I understand." I rub my temples and walk away, I can't hear it anymore. Seth just confessed he liked me, which makes me happy and I don't even know why!

"Yo Nic, you okay?" Eva asks. I nod. "You took forever in the bathroom and why are you so shaky and pale?" she says, "Uh- just nervous about our match." I say which is a total lie. "Oh don't worry." she says with a smile, I fake a smile. "I need to talk to Jane real quick." Eva raises an eyebrow, "What for?"

"I'll tell you later." I walk to Janes office and knock on the door, "Come in." she says and I open the door slowly as I walk in. "Oh, what are you doing here Nicole?" she asks as I sit down. Without thinking about it I say, "I want to do it." she gives me a look, "Do what?"

"The storyline with Seth. I want to do it."