Part 27

Tonight on smackdown I got revenge on foxy. I won the match and I feel so proud of myself. "Good job!" Nattie says as I walk to her backstage. "Thank you lovely." I say. She touches her hair. "Do I look good?" She asks and I nod. "Oh you bet you do." She grins, "I'm walking out with Tj and Cesaro tonight."

"They're really good together." I say and she nods, "Like legit they really are." She waves goodbye, "I have to go now. I'll see you later at the hotel." I wave back, "Okay."

~
"So guys since tomorrow we are leaving to go to Atlanta I think we should go out tonight ladies." Cameron says, "Oh yes! I would love to!" Paige says. "It'll be fun." Eva says as Emma nods. "Yeah I like that." Nattie tells them. I really don't feel like going out tonight. I'm still kinda sorta sad. "I think I'll pass." They all look at me in shock. "Really? I think it's the first time I've heard you say no to going out." Eva says.

"Yeah but.. I'm not feeling well. I wanna get some rest." Emma sighs, "No come on you have to come." Nattie nods as she grabs my arm. "Come on Nicole, don't be a party pooper. You're turning into Brie." My mouth forms an 'o'

"Oh my God! No don't say that!!" They laugh, "That's not funny. Can you imagine me acting like Brie? Jesus Christ like no." Paige looks at me with a smirk, "Then come with us." I shake my head, "No really, thanks. If I change my mind I'll go." They don't look convinced but they take it. "Fine, we are getting ready in Eva's and Emma's room which is number 67 on the fifth floor okay?" Paige says and I nod in agreement. "Okay cool. Ima stay here in the lobby so I can go get a drink."

I watch as they all get in the elevator with their bags and stuff. Truth is I don't want any drink, I just didn't want to get in the elevator with them and have them ask me questions. After about ten minutes I decide to get in the elevator and go up to my room. Good thing Paige left me the key so I can get in.

When the elevator door opens I see John standing there. I freeze for a few seconds and then I realize he's talking on the phone. He's outside his room facing the other way so he can't see me but I can see him. I step out of the elevator quietly so he won't notice me. I know I shouldn't listen to his conversation but man, I'm very curious to hear who's he talking to.

"Really Sarah? It doesn't bother you that I called you this late?" Sarah? What? Who's Sarah? And why is he calling her? He laughs, "I'm glad I don't bother you. But listen about our conversation the other day.."the other day? "Yeah, yeah.. Oh do you think you can ... Alright I would appreciate it alot.. So tomorrow?" I bite my lip not to start screaming. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow before I leave of course. Thank you, bye bye." He walks back in his room without even realizing I'm here. I feel a burning sensation in my stomach. Now I understand this "break". It's because of that Sarah girl. And he's even seeing her tomorrow. If we acts single then why can't I do it too?

I step in the elevator and press the number 5 which will take my to the fifth floor. I could punch the elevator door right now but I'm not going to. When I'm on the fifth floor Im walking down the hall looking for number 67. I wipe my angry tears falling from my eyes. Then I bump into.. Guess who?

"Woah there Bella, why in such a hurry?" Seth asks. Unbelievable. He's in this floor. Really? Really now? "I'm not in the mood, Rollins." I say walking by him. "Wait, wait, hold on. Are you crying again? Oh my gosh, your stupid boyfriend. I swear I'm going to-" I turn around, "I don't have a boyfriend." And then keep walking. Seth's face is in shock. "What?"

I don't answer him and then I find room 67. I knock on it furiously and I see Seth still standing down the hall staring at me. Eva opens the door holding her hair with one hand and the other hand on the doorknob. "Nikki! You came!" She says excitedly as I walk in. "Oh yeah." The girls are happy I'm here, "I'm glad you changed your mind and you're coming with us." Paige says.

"Well you know things change." I say. Nattie grins, "I'm happy things changed cause now you're coming!" The girls have most of their makeup on and they all brought a change of clothes except me. I don't even have my makeup bag. "Can I borrow one of your dresses Eva?" I ask and she nods. "Look in my suitcase." She says pointing to a pink cute suitcase- typical Eva.

I take out a black strapless dress. I hope I can fit in it because I'm bigger than her. "Can I borrow this one?" I ask and she nods, "Yeah sure." I smile, "Thank you."

The dress is a little tight on me but I suddenly feel extremely happy because I can fit in Eva's dress. Maybe this diet thing is really working. Another thing I noticed is that the dress shows cleavage. But I just reminded myself Im acting single so that's okay. "Woahh there." Emma says looking at me. "Girl, I'm so jealous. You got them boobies and look at me." Cameron says. "Well I think your body is perfect." I say staring at her thin body. It's true, it's prefect. I wish my body was like hers. She laughs, "Mmm girl you be tripping."

"I didn't bring my makeup, cause I didn't even go to the room." I say and Nattie hands me her makeup bag. "Thank you, you're a life saver." She smiles, "You're welcome."

As I'm staring at myself in the mirror I feel like screaming, punching, kicking, crying and everything else. I'm so mad right now, it's crazy. I start to apply my mascara.

Because tonight I'm single.

~I just made a trailer for this. Don't forget to check it out please & thank you!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvLC9FdoC4E