Part 51

*Only ONE more Chapter left! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Nicole?!" I wake up to see a startled Paige standing in front of Seth and I. He quickly gets up and rubs his eyes. "Umm, I will leave you two alone then." She awkwardly says, "No, no. Paige it's not what you think." I say getting up. "Yeah I know but-" she looks at Seth who finally gets up from the bed.

"I should get going. Uh, by the way good morning Paige." He walks over to me and whispers in my ear, "I'll see you later in the arena." After he walks out Paige runs to me asking me for details. "Paige. Nothing happened." She gives me a look as a smirk spreads across her face, "Paige! I'm dead serious!!!"

"Okay, okay." But a smile is still on her face and I know she doesn't believe me. "Didn't you see us last night when you got here?" She shakes her head no, "I was so drunk I didn't even pay attention to your bed. I legit passed out on my bed after I tripped on my own feet." She laughs like it's funny but then winces touching her head, she must have a headache. "I'm going to take a shower, okay?" She walks to the bathroom and I sit on my bed thinking of last night.

It felt amazing to have Seth by my side. It's a feeling I can't explain. Nothing sexual happened we were just laying down and I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. Oh Seth, Seth, S-

My thoughts are interrupted by a phone call from Brie. "Hello?" I say, I hear her sniffle and I feel my heart fall to my stomach. "Brie? Are you okay?" I feel panic creep up on me. "Oh Nicole- I-" she sniffles again and now I'm really worried. "Brie? Why are you crying? What happened?" She cries more until she finally calms down a little. "I fell Nicole- and I hurt my knee even more. The doctor said he's not sure if I can wrestle. Do you understand that? My career could be ruined! WWE is not going to sit around and wait for me to recover, oh my gosh." She starts crying again and I don't know what to say. I feel my mouth go dry and I want to be positive but I'm afraid for her- and for me. Will we ever be the Bella Twins again? Will we ever be in the same ring again?

"Brie- it's okay. Calm down, don't stress yourself out. Listen to the doctor, it'll be okay.." I choke out, I want to cry because I hate that my sister is suffering. "I'm sorry for crying so much but I'm just feeling emotional about this. Wrestling is my life, what if I can't wrestle again?"

"No! Brianna Monique Garcia! What happened to your positive attitude? Huh? You're a strong woman! Just think of your husband, he got injured and did he give up? No, and you shouldn't either. He's getting better everyday and he will soon be back on the ring, and so will you. So don't start thinking negative, okay?" She sniffles a little and takes a deep breath. "Okay, thank you for being here for me. I love you." She whispers, "I love you too sister. It will all be okay. I promise."

~
"I heard about your sister." Seth tells me, "Really? How?" I pretend to fix my attire and look down at the floor sadly. "I wasn't trying to be nosey or anything but I heard Mark and Jane talk about it. I'm sorry." He says, "It's okay. It's not your fault, but I know Brie and she will get better. I know she will." He smiles sympathetically. "I know she will too. She's strong like you and I'm sure she will get through it." He kisses my cheek.

"Nicole, have you thought about it?" Mark asks as he stops walking. We had a conversation about thirty minutes ago. Mark and Jane both told me that since Brie is still injured I need to make a decision. Whether I wanted to continue with the storyline of simply go solo until Brie returns. "I have." I say he raises an eyebrow, "What is it? Wait- no don't tell me let it be a surprise. I will be watching backstage, surprise me Nicole." He walks to his office and I look at Seth.

"I need to ask you something." He says whispering, "Does it have to do with the flower that you somehow left in my bag?" I smile, "Oh no it has nothing to do with that. But you liked the flower didn't you?" I nod my head as I keep eye contact. "What's your question though?" He takes a deep breath like he's about to ask me the most serious question. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I gasp as I feel my whole insides twist and turn. "Tonight if you say yes to the storyline thing that means that you accept but if you say no, I'll understand." After he says that he leaves to get ready.

~
Anxiety is running through my veins as Layla steps in the ring. I haven't wrestle in a few days and I'm anxious. The match starts I struggle at the beginning but end up victorious in the end. The referee holds my hand up in the air and I laugh happily as I see Layla on the floor. That's when Seth comes out, he's with the authority. And I mean all of the authority, including Triple H and Stephanie.

The crowd starts to boo as they make their way to the ring. I step back as all of them come to me. Triple H starts to talk in the microphone, "Great job on your match tonight! Now we've been watching you and you're so talented and I was thinking to myself, 'Why does she not have more chances'?" Stephanie nods and then speaks, "I thought the same thing. I mean you are a Bella. You're beautiful and talented and you know what? You deserve chances. You deserve a lot more than this."

"Yes, indeed. You deserve to be more than just my assistant," Seth says into the microphone looking in my eyes. "You deserve to be part of the authority." He grins and the crowd is booing him. "Come on Bella, what's there to think? You will have power, success, and chances. Join me, and I promise we will be the most successful couple the WWE universe has ever seen. What do you say Bella?" I look around the ring as the crowd is screaming no! All of the authority is smiling expect Randy who's watching me intensely with his arms crossed. Seth has his hand stretched out. And at that moment I know in my heart the answer.