Heart broken 💔💔

Both couples reached Shergill mansion and mahima did aarti of both the couples.
They got freshned up and shared their journey with family during breakfast.
After breakfast Drikshit left for office.

Night time they returned and have their dinner and retired to sleep

Few weeks passed since they returned
One day when Rakshit was in office , Lavanya entered in his cabin and started seducing him. He was trying his hard to get away from her but all tries in vain.
Lavanya sat on his lap and was about to kiss him when Drishti entered and saw the whole scenario she got heartbroken 💔and ran from there.
Rakshit pushed lavanya greatly and followed her but it's too late she had already left.
Whole day passes he was continuously trying her no. But she didn't answered. Later that night in shergill mansion Drishti returned in drunken state with Romi( but it is a plan)
Romi ( Rakshit don't know about Romi as he was not present in their marriage and he studied outside India) dropped her and went making sure Rakshit saw them.
Drishti went to her room,
Drishti- Mr Shergill have u had your dinner
Rakshit- ignore
Drishti- i am asking you something (loudly)
Rakshit- yes and now let me sleep. And he went to couch for sleep.
Drishti got broken but controlled and sleep.
In the morning both went for their office without talking to each other.
Whole day passes Drishti returned from office and was in her room resting when she got a videoclip of Rakshit dancing with other girls at pub. Actually Rakshit was there to meet a man who said he was his well wisher and his wife is cheating on him and showed him some pics of Dromi(Drishti+ Romi).

In anger he can't control himself and started drinking due to which he lost his senses and started dancing assuming them as Drishti

She went there to confirm and got to know it's true she gets more heart broken and decided to confront him next day.
She silently went from there. Whole night Rakshit didn't return morning time Rakshit was brought back with lavanya. She dropped him to room and went outside to see the drama as it was her plan to show Drishti in bad light infront of Rakshit.
Drishti don't know that whole night Rakshit was drinking in the bar but she thought he spend his night with lavanya.
Drishti- o so mr great Shergill arrived. Are you done with your fun? Or anything left that's why brought lavanya with you
Rakshit got hell angry and spitted out- oh u r blaming me i have never seen such a characterless girl like u who comes late with a boy in her in laws house.
God knows with how many men u have slept for getting that position 🤔
I am ashamed to say that u r my wife.
Am I not wrong that night u came with the manager of Romya group of companies.
I must say u r gold digger.
Drishti gets shocked hearing this type of comments from him and slapped him hard and left the room.
Here Rakshit is weeping after saying those words to his angel he got broken and started hating himself for doing so.
Other family members also came to know about it  and they also accused Drishti
Lavanya  showed them the pics and they also started hating her. Drishti in a very pathetic state started her car  and gone to her house and informed her family of everything. 😭😭Her family and she was coming back to Shergill mansion to sort out everything and Drishti to leave Rakshit forever as he don't trust her. On their way they met with an accident and falls down the cliff. Shivya arrived who were out for dinner. When shivya came to know about it
Divya slapped Rakshit hard and disclose the truth to everyone that romi is their brother. Rakshit gets numb in his place after hearing this.
When suddenly they receive a call that Sharma family along with Drishti died in an accident.
Rakshit gets unconscious in the hall only and Chetan and sunny helped him to reach his room.
Otherside Divya was weeping very badly 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Divya- why god this happened with me first my parents left me now di and mummy and pops also alone in this cruel world. Am I that bad or something.
Shikhar came towards her and consoled her.

Longest chapter.
I hope you all will like the twist 😊