Family's request

Drishti's parents and Romi waiting for DivyaDrishti at door step to arrive.
As soon as they arrived trio ran upto them and hugged Drishti tight. After the hug composing themselves .
Romi said Drishti di tu thak geyi hogi ja ke fresh hoja baki baate dinner ke baad.
She nodded and went in her room followed by Divya.

Divya- di tujhe waha koi boyfriend bagera mila ki nhi.🤔🤔
Drishti-divi ruk tu mar khaegi mein waha parhai aur Kam krne gyi thi bf bagera bannane nhi samji 😒.
Chal ab mujhe fresh hona he tuja
She nodded and went in her room.

After half an hour all arrived at dinning table and gets seated over there and started their dinner.
After dinner all were chitchating at hall and suddenly romi remembered something and said-Drishti di mujhe tujhe kuch batana he ki tu ab se yehi rhegi and yahi job karegi  hame chor ke nhi jayegi.
Please beta mna mt Krna🥺🥺
After seeing their pleading session she agreed to stay.

And all goes to their bedroom for sleep.

On the other side Rakshit is spending his time with his family.

Next morning,
Drishti applied for Rakshit's PA job but she didn't know that this mr Shergill is Rakshit.
Divya also applied for Shikar's PA job.
The day passes by.

Next morning Drivya gets  call that they are selected for the appointment.
They happily got ready and went there for interview.

Divya went to shikhar cabin for interview .
Here Drishti's also went in. She was not able to see Rakshit's face as he was facing backwards.
As soon as he faced front.
Both gets shocked equally happy and Rakshit said hi drishti how are you??
Drishti was about to reply when she remembered what he did to her so she kept mum and just nodded and forwarded her  resume file to him .

He just carefully reading her resume while he was quite impressed as her marks were higher than him.

Rakshit-ok your resume is alright but what made you suitable for this job.
Drishti- my never ending hunger for learning and hard dedication for my work.
Rakshit was quite amazed by her bold reply but suppress his emotions and say- ok then u r selected tomorrow be here at sharp 9:00
Drishti- ok sir😒

And here shikhar also appointed divya for her job.

The duo reaches home with happy faces and informed their parents of their job .

The day passes by.
Next morning Drivya reached office at time and reached their respective bosses cabins and started doing their work nicely. After sometime Shikshit reaches office and went to their cabins and gets mesmerized seeing their PA's .

Rakshit ( mutted beautiful) under his breath and Drishti heard it and raised her eyebrows in a questioning manner- What??

Rakshit said nothing and asked her to make his schedule for the day.
Drishti nodded and went out of the cabin.

Otherside Shivya have developed some unknown feelings for each other and are enjoying each others company.

Drishti went out & making Rakshit schedule . When a boy named Vicky arrived and waved hand at her.
Vicky-hello beautiful how do you do?
Drishti-nothing handsome just making sir schedule. She flirted too.
Someone is burning. Yes u all guesed it right its non other tha.
Our rakku Shona😠😠😂

Drishti went inside and was going to speak when rak interrupted Rakshit- U go and bring a coffee for me

Rakshit- U go and bring a coffee for me.
She was going to say no when again interrupted and said no ifs and buts just go it's my orders.
Drishti hurriedly went out and headed towards the kitchen.
Whole day Rakshit didn't let Drishti to relax also. She felt very tired but don't say anything to him .

At night 10'o clock,
Drishti was waiting outside for Romi to pick her up . Rakshit saw her and went to her and say ms sharma its late so if you don't mind i will drop u.
Drishti- no thanks sir actually romi is coming so don't worry.
Rakshit said ok then meet you tomorrow and leaves from there.