"Sooo what's your name and how old are you?" She asked and I replied with, "my name is Tolani and I'm 11 years old,you?" "Oh I'm 12 years old and welcome to Corona college".

(Quick A/n - That is an actual school and forget that it is named Corona, it wasn't intended I just thought of a school and it came out, have a nice day.)

"Thanks" and with that she went back to her sit dammit I didn't get her name it was then I noticed an empty sit in front of me and then after some awkward moments of people looking at me the girl settled in her empty sit and I came to learn that her name was Thelma. We got along but she wasn't my to-go person per say.

She also invited me to stay with her friends and then I came to learn that the girl I had spoken to was called Ibikun and her best friend was called Mofe and they had this joint name, which I thought was pretty stupid.

Soon I became friends with most of the girls in that class, I can't say about the boys though because I usually don't feel comfortable with it how do some girls do it dayum.

Soon it was time for lunch and Ibikun and Mofe ushered me to the hall, we were separated because Mofe was for home-lunch, while I and Ibikun were for school lunch so she took me to table 4 but sadly someone usually sits in my spot which meant I'd have to stand up but thankfully the girl left me alone to probably go and hang with her other friends.

So I was eating quietly until one girl tapped me, I looked up to meet a girl who kinda looked like a baby.

"Yes" I answered with a hint of annoyance for being disturbed from digging my greedy face into my food, "are you new here?" She asked innocently, "oh I actually am, I just joined the Jss1 class, you?" I asked with a hint of curiosity.

"Oh I am new here too but I am in jss2" I nodded listening to her, we talked and talked ignoring Ibikun but then our lunch ended because we only had 30 minutes of lunch.

                                           F*ck you Corona college

        .Little did I know that there would be a freaking disease called Corona too.

Oops spoilers.

I continued school like any other normal student only that a teacher insulted me, yes I was weak but I'm definitely over it now!!.

Flashback to 40 minutes ago

"Okay students please stop writing" Mr.Ibi said almost loosing his patience but lucky me I didn't stop, then he cut.

"PUT THAT FRICKING PEN NOW OR ELSE I WILL THROW YOUR PEN AWAY AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE WRITE YOU THIS.................... (CEEEEEEEENNNNNNNSSSSSOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEDDDD.)

Okay he just shouted at me and scolded me and then I started crying like and b*tch but definitely not in front of my classmates. But inside.

Flashback ended.

Now school is over but the lucky me didn't go home early because my mom's work ends by 5'o clock and I can't walk home because I was the last born.

Ha! As if!

My elder brother started going out by himself at the age of 7, but me I'm never allowed to walk home alone or go out alone till date but when my daddy gives me money I go out alone. Muahahahahahahahahahah but my mom found out when she saw pringle cans on my bed and I was like shit I'm dead.

But look at me now I'm still alive and standing.

I was at school, lonely, depressed, worried that I was the only girl there, of course I wasn't depressed and honestly I couldn't care less if I was with a book or something to entertain me.

But I didn't have any form of entertainment.

Soo I started looking at the guys playing football and the way the elder people were stealing the people from my class's balls. I always thought we were the cool ones but no that was how every j-oner felt but who could care less.

I watched one clearly skillful football player which happened to be in my class but I always thought he was weird but actually he was really smart.

He still did creep me out, I still don't know why.

'Honkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'

I heard my mother honk, I immediately knew it was her, what can I say I take records of honks. Sad Right!.

Well it's time to go home and I can't wait for tomorrow, actually I can because the school work was already giving me headaches.

A/N__ hallo my people I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and it actually surpassed 1440 words hurray a world record not see you later my daffodils.

Should I continue or not? This time I'm for reals if you don't answer I'll just release another chapter and leave that question for you to answer. Bye thanks a lot.