Introduction and Table Of Contents

Like a bolt out of blue

Fate steps in and sees you through 

When you wish upon a star

Your dreams Come true

....

Author's Note

Hello to all reading this! My dumb brain decided to add an introduction to this book after publishing 4 oneshots hehe.

But, this book is going to be a collection of oneshots or twoshots, all Breddy centered. 

As stated in the description, I do not write NSFW or Smut. It's mostly fluff both romantic and platonic with a hint of angst here and there.

This book is updated sporadically, since inspiration is not so kind to me :,)

Constructive feedback, critique and suggestions are always welcome!! :)

I hope you enjoy my stories! Thank you!

With Love

MistOfMidnight

 ....

  Table Of Contents

i. Let Me Be By Your Side, Under This Starry Night

Blurb: When Brett starts to get anxious about his solo debut at the university, Eddy helps him feel grounded by taking him to a place which is special to both of them. 

ii. Miracle

Blurb: When an unfortunate accident sends Eddy into a coma, Brett does not let go; hoping that he will be in his lover's embrace again. That he will listen to his lover's voice once more whispering the three magical words he has been yearning to hear for almost an year.

iii. Silent Secrets

Blurb: A Library AU where the books become a medium of silent communication of feelings. Would Eddy be able to decipher it?

iv. Everlasting Sunshine

Blurb: Eddy and Brett hanging out in their backyard in the scorching Australian heat until a sudden change of events fills the silent backyard with squeals and laughter.

v. Spiegel Im Spiegel

Blurb: A life long trip, a life long adventure. From children with dreams to adults with a surety about their future. A small drabble dealing with Brett and Eddy relationships over the years, through Brett's eyes. 

vi. You and Me(In Our Little Infinity)

Blurb: Usually, these cold nights became an excuse for Brett to draw closer to his lover. To let those arms envelope him. To feel warm and content as he snuggled into his chest. And to hum in satisfaction before he left the steady heartbeat of his lover lull him to sleep.

But not today.

vii. Half of a Whole

Blurb: Eddy finding it difficult to take care his nephew during the weekend takes him to a classical concert to bond together. But it backfires when the little one meets his best friend, Brett Yang and is left star-struck; leading the kid to trouble Eddy to meet his friend again. And Eddy can't help but see Brett in his nephew's actions. And Brett can't help but see Eddy in the little kid.

All fics are beta-ed by an awesome writer- gopractice! Even though I guess half of my readers know me because of her, for those who don't-  Check out her oneshot book called 'Capriccio' if you love impeccable writing and.. angst. Also check out their long fic named 'Evensong' which is a dystopian fantasy AU where music holds power and magic. She never fails to deliver and will give you a roller coaster ride with each story! So check her stories out!!

....

 Disclaimer:  This is completely fictional. Brett and Eddy are their own person and none of these stories hold true for the real world. 

Also Brett and Eddy, please don't read this for the love of God. Thank you. 

[Last updated: 06.09.2020]