Hopekook- Caught my eye (4)

Previously~

     Jungkook was about to say something else but was interrupted by his phone beeping.

He picks up his phone and sees a notification from an unknown number that says...

"Hello baby😉"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook freaks out momentarily because of the 'unknown number' but he quickly realizes that it must be Hoseok.

"Who is it?" Jimin asks peaking over Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm assuming it's Hoseok" The younger replies.

"Hello baby winky face? That's definitely Hoseok" Jungkook lightly elbows Jimin while laughing slightly.

Unknown
Hello baby😉

Uh hi? This is Hoseok right??

Unknown
Yep that would be correct

Okay cool!
Just had to make sure!

Hobi Hyung☺️
Haha cute
So... since we didn't get to talk much before
I was wondering if you'd like to get coffee? There's this really good cafe I know. Maybe?

                           Hmm coffee does sound good☺️
                                                     So it's a date then?

Hobi Hyung☺️
It's a date😊
Does tomorrow work for you?

         I'm free around 12 would that be alright?

Hobi Hyung☺️
Yeah that's fine baby

                                                                            😳Okay
                                 I'll see you tomorrow then❤️

Hobi Hyung☺️
😊I'm looking forward to it
❤️❤️❤️

Jungkook smiles feeling excited for tomorrow and Jimin, who has already read through the texts, jumps onto the younger and pulls him into a warm hug.

"Ahh I'm so happy for you Jungkookie! You're growing up!" Jimin wipes his fake tears away making Jungkook giggle at how his Hyung is acting.

"Hyung I'm already an adult" Jimin just laughs at the others whining and hugs him tighter.

The two continued cuddling for a couple hours, talking about Jungkook's date tomorrow and other random things and eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes wincing a bit with how bright the sun was. He stretched or at least tried to, it was kind of hard to fully stretch with Jimin still hugging him.

Picking up his phone, he looks at the time.

'11 am?' he thinks. ' I'm surprised it's not later'

Jungkook was just about to close his eyes to rest a little longer, when he suddenly remembers what was planned for today.

"Son of a bitch!" Jungkook sits up quickly and scares Jimin half to death in the process.

"What? What's happening? Who died?" Jimin sleepily replies now sitting up as well.

"The date! It's in an hour and I forgot! I have to get ready!"

"Oh shit!" Jimin who was still half asleep is now fully awake and hops off the couch pulling Jungkook with him.

"Go take a shower I got the outfit covered!" the older says pushing Jungkook towards the bathroom.

"Okay okay! I'm going" Jungkook laughs, closing the bathroom door.

"Nothing to fancy Jimin! It's just at a cafe!" Jungkook yells turning the shower on.

"Okay gotcha!" Jimin smirks a little knowing the perfect outfit for this occasion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook steps out of the shower, wrapping a towel around himself as he heads to his room to see what Jimin has set out.

"Ah there you are. Here put this on!" Jimin hands him the clothes and Jungkook quickly changes into them.

 Here put this on!" Jimin hands him the clothes and Jungkook quickly changes into them

(What he's wearing)

"Perfect" Jimin says turning Jungkook to face the mirror and see what he's chosen.

"You know me so well" Jungkook sighs dramatically and Jimin just laughs.

"Okay you have 10 minutes before you have to leave! Shoes on let's go!" The younger giggles at how excited his Hyung seems and can't deny that he feels the same.

He's just hoping this goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! It's been a hot minute since i've updated anything! But I hope you like it!

So how is everyone doing? Y'all still in quarantine? Or no?

Hopefully you've had or are having a wonderful day!!

Keep your heads up babes💜💜