Hopekook- Caught my eye (part 1)

Ship: Hopekook
Top: Hoseok
Bottom: Jungkook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

    "Come on Jungkook! Please!" Jimin says trying to persuade the younger male to go along with the plan that he's laid out.

     "Jimin I don't know about this" Jungkook replies unsure of what to do.

"Please Kook! It won't be that hard to do... I mean all you'd have to do is seduce a mafia leader!" The slightly shorter male exclaims as if it was the easiest job in the world.

     "Jimin you're kidding right? You do realize I'm about as seductive as a cabbage" Jungkook questions with a blank expression.

     "Yes but a very sexy cabbage and besides you don't have a choice!" Jimin says while winking at Jungkook.

     "Ughh I don't know why I allow myself to be dragged into these situations" Jungkook sighs just barely audible.

     "It's because you love me so much" Jimin smirks.

You see Jimin works for a mafia leader (Namjoon) his job is to basically be a distraction/ decoy so that his other mafia members can complete the mission they were assigned. Now Jimin is trying to get Jungkook to help him distract one of the most dangerous mafia leaders in Seoul. Jimin can't do it because a majority of the people there would recognize him.

So what Jungkook has to do is 'seduce' his target aka the leader of the Jung clan.

"Alright lets get you ready to party!" Jimin exclaims.

"Please don't put me in anything to exposing! I want to have at least some dignity left." Jungkook pouts while glaring holes into Jimin.

"Aww but where's the fun in that?" The older teases.

If looks could kill Jimin would surely be dead.

"Okay okay I'm kidding I won't put you in anything to revealing" Jimin reassures the still pouting Jungkook.

Time skip to Jungkook already dressed~~

"Wow Kook! You're the hottest looking cabbage I've ever seen!" Jimin jokes.

"Ha ha ha very funny Jimin" Jungkook jokes back causing both males to giggle.

(What he's wearing and may I just say... WAIST)

"Alright lets do your makeup!" Jimin motions for Jungkook to sit down.

Jimin doesn't want to put to much makeup on the younger so he just uses a little eyeshadow and eyeliner. Then puts some blush on and some pink lipgloss.

"Okay! Your makeups done! Now let's get going!" Jimin says getting his keys and jacket.

Time skip to arriving to the destination~~