Silent Vow-Preface

• Dedicated to Yundibear!<3

For Yundi, Who Was Too Over Excited About The Fact That Constance's Voice Would Finally Be Heard.

And Any Of You Who Don't Know Who Constance Is, Refer To My Book: Last Summer's Black Heart~.

Finally A Non-Teen Fiction XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preface:

There once sat a young girl, shadowed by pain, bruises and the dark. She didn’t know the world, didn’t think it could be a good place with nice people and brighter days ahead as her step dad abused her.

Her mother was too weak to hide her daughter from her husband’s brutal attacks, but she tried to make it up to her the best she could. But the little girl didn’t remember much from her childhood, except for the fact that she used to have to heavily cover her face up with make up to hide the outside bruises, luckily he only hit her face. Luckily her mommy couldn’t see the pain he caused for the little girl on the inside, because the girl was sure that if her mommy knew... her mommy would try harder and her step daddy would take measures into his own hands, and perhaps accidently kill mommy.

So the little girl hid the inside hurt from her mother with smiles that made her mommy cry. And she tried her best to be the perfect little girl she should be, one that loved to wear dresses and bright colours...

And then she met him, John. John was a small kid, but bright and cheery and always putting a smile on the little girl’s face no matter how hurt she was.

            The little girl could face the world with her head held high as long as his hand held onto hers, as long as he continued to be by her side and protect her. That little girl was me, Constance Joanne Welsh.

            When I was eight I met you, at one of your baseball games with my best friend of all times. You showed me the light of day, and that in this world there truly was good people out there. You showed me that not everyone wanted to abuse me and try to get what they wanted from me that not every guy was after the same thing.

            You showed me what tenderness was, what love really meant. You took my hand and lead me down a path of joy, smiles and laughter. In my darkest days, you were my knight in shining armour. You were always there protecting me, being my strength.

            And that was why I couldn’t let you be consumed by my darkness, down to my level, to the point where just like me you would cut yourself just to get rid of the pain.

            But still, you came to my rescue and protected me. You also let me find her again... and for that I am forever grateful to you.

You were the reasons for many things John Quinn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Scenes Suck To Write. But Oh Well I'm Making My Writing Horizon Expand. So Sorry If It's Not Quite Up To Your Standards Or Dramaticness >.<

Why Yes, I DO Know The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.