"W-What do you mean?"

"That means you're not allowed to come in!" Because as a matter of fact, she belonged to these nosy kind of people that are on top of that too stubborn and obstinate. Meaning, she would come in with every possible excuse, for instance bring in some snacks, just to check on what we were doing. Thus, I had to make that clear.

The last thing I saw was her sulking  face before I eventually head to my room.

"Is everything okay?" Ricky immediately turned to the side as soon as I came in.

"Yeah, don't worry," I smiled.

"Good because I was genuinely preparing for a massage right now," he grinned.

"I thought you were just joking," my jaw dropped.

"Well now you know that I was not, so hurry and get on the bed."

I stared at him for a few seconds in utter perplexion. Was he... I slowly started to narrow my eyes at him. He for sure wasn't joking, it was obvious. And thus... "I'm not doing it," I crossed my arms and refused.

"That was not a question." He pushed my wheelchair towards the bed and motioned me to get on it. "I'm not discussing this with you." And with that he pushed an arm under my legs and the other around my waist before transferring me to the bed.

"You're so stubborn," I complained once again.

"Look who's talking!"

"Wait a minute, I still didn't pull my shoes off," I was about to loosen the knots from the laces but had to watch him do it for me instead. "Why are you doing this?" I mean, it's not like I wasn't capable of doing these things myself.

"Because I want to spoil you today. That's the least I can do for you."

"You're exaggerating, I didn't do anything. Everything that happened today was just luck. Even if it was me who decided to question Spencer, it could have as well caused the opposite effect." It was actually really reckless of me to trigger the co-captain to that point, knowing very well what he was capable of.

"No you just don't understand." His eyes never left mine. The only time was when he had to put down my pair of converse, but afterwards they were glued to mine again. "It's that you never gave up when everyone else including myself did."

"You are interpreting to much into it." I'm certain that he was but still, he didn't take it for granted and shook his head as he put his hands on my hips in a solid grip. Without thinking about it I automatically rested my arms around his shoulders and patiently watched him leaning in for a kiss. Though as soon as our noses touched he didn't move an inch.

"Is something?" I frowned. But his smile took away any concerns that was lingering in me. Besides, I was sure that he was just teasing me. That proved itself as right when he sneakily tugged on my shirt and pulled it off, exposing my upper body to him.

"No, nothing." He was about to pull the zip of my pants down when I stopped him.

"Why's it just me who's getting undressed?"

"What's the point if I do? I'm not the one getting a massage." He was seriously pulling this through? "But if it bothers you that much..." He finished by tugging off his shirt together with his dark jeans before getting back to what he originally planned to do.

"If my Mom saw this, she'd scold me all the way to hell," I commented as my pants joined the pile of clothes on the floor.

"We're not doing anything lewd," he grinned and started kissing the area around my jaw.