"Who you talkin' to?" I kicked her door closed behind me and walked over to her bed, standing over her.

Her face didn't change, as she stared at me nonchalantly, then picked up her phone. "Imma call you right back, I gotta handle some'. Aight... I love you too, bro. Bye." She hung up the phone and put it back down on her bed, moving it away from me.

"Who you was talkin' to?" I asked again, grabbing for her phone and snatching it away from her before she was able to grab it.

She stared at me like she was bored with a nigga. "Artist, gimme my phone, please." She held her hand out.

"Who the fuck was you talkin' to? Fuck you get off the phone so quick for?"

"Uh you walked in my damn room like you owned the mothafucka." She shrugged. "I figured you wanted to talk about somethin'. Gimme my phone back." She replied.

I paused, really confused about what I wanted to do. She was handling a nigga like I wouldn't knock her damn head off her shoulders, and I had never encountered that shit before.

The bitch lowkey hurt my damn feelings.

"Are you gonna gimme my phone or not?"

Feeling the urge to slap the shit out her, I decided not to.

"Fuck wrong wit'cho phone?" I asked her, holding it up.

She looked over at the TV that was playing Next Friday, before looking at me blankly.

(the best outta all the Fridays, I do not care😹)

Then she sat back and got comfortable. "That's a brand new phone, shouldn't be shit wrong wit it." She replied.

"So my text ain't go through or some'?"

She finally looked my way. "Oh it went through, I just ignored it." She shrugged with a straight face.

"Ignored my shit for what?"

"Cause... I texted you damn near two weeks before that, and you ignored my shit, then sent me that wack ass text. I ain't entertaining that."

"All I said was you up." I shrugged. I was genuinely confused at the issue. That shit had never stopped any other female from hitting a nigga back.

Fuck she wanted to go and make shit so difficult for?

"Yeah," she nodded. "After not textin' me for two weeks, and then at 2:30 some' in the mornin'." She explained, like that shit made sense.

I texted her ass back. Did it really matter the time and day?

"I was busy." I responded.

She did a deep breath. "Okay." She shrugged, snatching her phone from me and turning away.

I made a face. "Okay, what?"

"Okay, get the fuck out my face, you said yo' piece and I said mine." She shrugged, turning to the TV.

I sucked my teeth. "You finna piss me off."

"Ion give a damn. Leave." She said. Seeing her remote on the comforter, I grabbed it and turned her TV off, and she hopped up, looking at me. "What chu do that for?"

"Don't be childish bruh. You got some shit 'chu wanna say, then say it. You bein' extra as fuck for no reason."

"If you wanna talk to me, actually fuckin' talk to me. You treatin' me like a second thought and I ain't wit that. And then you'on even got like a real excuse as to why you was duckin' me. If you finna sit here an ignore me you might as well stop fuckin' wit me." She said.

I ran a hand down my face before glaring at her. "Man, shut the fuck up." I scooted her over and got in the bed with her. "You'll know when I wanna stop fuckin' wit'chu." I pulled her closer to me, focusing on the TV.

"Well act like you wanna keep fuckin' wit me."

"You really finna start all this bullshit cause I didn't text you? I told you I was busy!"

She sighed. "Don't raise yo' voice at me, you'll get an entirely different bitch, I promise. And you busy doin' what? You fuckin' wit somebody or some'?"

"Man, I'm tryna fuck wit'chu, but chu makin' shit difficult."

Her eyebrow raised as she tried to pull away and I pulled her ass back, pulling her over and letting my hands rub up and down her ass. "Are you fuckin' wit somebody else, Artist?"

"Nah, I just told you, you the only one that I'm tryna fuck wit. I ain't text back cause I was busy." Yeah, I fucked Myra on at least a weekly basis, but I wasn't fucking with her. "I sell weed, and I work, bruh, so I don't be worried about my phone."

Again, she gave me that same blank ass look. "Okay." She shrugged, moving off me and laying on her stomach, looking back at the TV.

I grabbed her chin making her look at me, kissing her lips. "Imma text you tonight." I promised and she nodded, not saying a word.
"I gotta go." I said, climbing out the bed. "Oh-" I doubled back to where she was laying on the bed, looking straight in her eyes. "Don't leave me on no fuckin' delivered. I'll fuck yo' tiny ass up."

A wide smile spread across her face as she laughed. "Ight."

"I'll text you tonight." I promised again.

"Ok, Artist. Bye."she mumbled, turning away from me, and I walked out her room, closing the door behind me.

• • • • •
Thank you for reading😘
Remember to vote & comment!

My apologies for the long chapter.