Chapter 18 (Strange Acts)

It's the next day and Rob is getting ready to go to class and do his makeup work.

As he's leaving his dorm he sees Ant on his way to class also.

Rob: "Ant!!!"
Ant keeps walking like he didn't hear Rob.
Rob: "Nigga I know you heard me"

Rob catches up to Ant and grabs his shoulder.

Ant: "What nigga"
Rob: "Man what is yo problem, it's too early for this shit"
Ant: "Nigga you been actin different, that's the problem you ain't hit me up or nun always wit that nigga Vonte"
Rob: "First off that's my boyfriend now so I been spending time wit him, and why it bother you so much...what because I missed midterms yesterday?"
Ant: "You don't get it nigga, I'm yo friend damn could of least shot me a text"
Rob: "You sound like a jealous ass nigga man"
Ant: "Fuck I'd be jealous for like I'm gay or sum shit, that's you and yo drug dealin ass nigga not me...you know what I'm late for class"

Ant walked off and left Rob standing there very much confused on what just happened.

***

Later that day Rob is finally done with his midterms and is exhausted, he goes straight to his dorm and lies down.

Soon his phone goes off and he looks at the caller ID and It's Vonte...he answers.

Vonte: "Wassup baby"
Rob: "Wassup"
Vonte: "Damn I can't get a baby back, what's goin on"
Rob: "Nun I'm just tired and Ant really fucked my head up today"
Vonte: "Well what happened?"
Rob: "He just seemed like he was mad at you and i's relationship for some reason, he was goin on about how i ain't hit him up and all that"
Vonte: "Well I hope that nigga don't want you or sum, or we gone have a problem"
Rob: "Nahh he not gay and I would never let that happen, that's one of my good friends"
Vonte: "Nigga remember you wasn't "gay" at first either, shit neither was I...I'm just sayin that's not gone slide wit me"
Rob: "Trust me baby don't worry bout that...ima go I'm tired but I'll call you later"
Vonte: "Ight bye baby"

Rob layed back down on his bed and thought to himself about Ant.

"No way he got feelings for me..."