Chapeter 10 (Just Friends)

Rob gets to Javonte's place and is nervous and excited to see Javonte at the same time.

He knocks on Javonte's door.
Javonte opens the door and daps up Rob
*damn he smell so good* (Rob says in his head)

Javonte: "What up nigga, welcome to my crib
Rob: "This shit nice bro, wow
Javonte: "Preciate it"

They both head over to the couch to figure out what they want to order.

Javonte: "So what type of food you wanna order, whatever you want we can get it"
Rob: "Ight den let's get some wings and chicken fingers"
Javonte: "Coo I'll go order it"

Javonte goes to the kitchen to order the food, while Rob looks around the condo.

He notices how well the condo is put together and nicely furnished, clean, smells nice and everything.

He gets to Javonte's room and gets a little turned on by the neatness and how clean it was, and how nice his bed was.
*wow this nigga is soo...put together*( Rob says in his head)

put together*( Rob says in his head)

                           Javonte's Condo and Room

Rob goes back to the couch, and Javonte is just now getting off the phone.

They sit down by each other talking.

Then the food arrives.
They eat and talk some more.

After they finished their food, they get on a serious topic about Javonte's history.

Rob: "So your 22 years old living out here by your self, with no family at all?"
Javonte: "Yup, been like this for some years now, my father was never in my life and my mother died when I was 4, I went in too foster care because they couldn't get in touch with any of my family"
Rob: "Wow I'm sorry you went through that shit bro, you always got me to talk to nigga"
* they began to stop talking and just sitting their, quiet, looking at each other for what felt like an eternity*

Javonte: "Yea so nigga it's gettin late, don't you got class tomorrow"
Rob: Yea bro, almost forgot...I should be takin my ass home by now"
* damn I don't know why I want to kiss him so bad, I'm not even gay...or am I just gay for him...is that even possible* (Rob says in his head)

Rob grabs his car keys, and Javonte is on his way to walk him to the door, when Rob turns around and kisses him.

Rob puts his all into that kiss like he's been waiting on it for years.

Javonte was in shock at first, but soon gives in.

Rob drops his keys on the floor, taking his shirt off while still kissing Javonte.

Javonte backs Rob into his room and lays him onto the bed.

Javonte takes his shirt off, then takes off Rob's pants, now leaving rob just in his boxers.

Javonte gets on his knees, takes off Rob's boxers and admires his length, he slowly begins sucking Rob's dick, Javonte enjoyed making Rob feel pleasure. Rob grunts and gasp as he begans to get so hard.

Javonte finishes and gets up, and kisses Rob again, Rob begans to unbuckle Javonte's belt and takes his pants off, then his boxers.

Gets on his knees and sucks Javonte's dick, with no hesitation as this was his first time ever in life giving a man head.

As they go back to kissing again they are both nervous because both of them never been with a guy before, especially haven't had sex with a guy.

Rob: "I want this, I don't care about anything else, I want you"
Javonte: "You sure, I don't want to hurt you this my first time too"
Rob: "Yes nigga, I'm ready"

Javonte lays Rob on his back, kisses his neck, and then gets a condom out his drawer.

He spreads Rob open and puts it in.

Rob: "FUCK, GOTDAMN!!"
Javonte: "I'm sorry, see I'm hurting you lemme stop"
Rob: "No nigga keep goin, you just big that's all..plus this all new to a nigga"

Javonte goes back in, stroking, and having Rob scratching his whole back up, grabbing the covers so tight, banging on the wall, and moaning so loud.

Soon Javonte cum's and helps Rob cum too.

They kiss, and go to sleep.

Both still in shock that they just had sex with a man.

**Are they gay for each other**
**What is Jio going to say about seeing Javonte walk out Rob's dorm**
**Will Rob and Javonte be together**
MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON