Chapter 9

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This boy, Bentley was kind and made me feel nice, plus he was searching through his closet and drawers to find something for me to wear, it is unique that there is a whole house of guys! Not one single girl besides my, scronny old me. He lifted up a white shirt that said, "Got Milk?" In black letters and a pair of pajama pants that had striped on them, he sighed and turned to face me, "That is the best I got, sorry."

The tone of his voice was so concerning and passionate it just made my head spin, in circles one hundred miles and hour, the effect of his handsomeness, just everthing was more amazing than his attractive father, and frankly much better than a pedophile. I stood up from my bent knee postion on the bed wiht a weird face expression, hard to describe. The aching pain of my tight muscles made me wince slightly, sitting like the for that long was quite difficult. The shirt and pajama pants were only slightly big on me since he wasn't much bigger, he was somewhat taller though, but that makes me even more attracted.

"If I had better things I'd give it to you!" he stated sitting down on the bed with a thump.

The door swung open and his Bobby stood infront of it, "Jake left me in charge," he winked toward me. "Oh you gave her clothes, we were going to go sneak to her hotel to get some!" He laughed, his voice still hushed and airy.

I glared at him, and Bentley sat back and pushed me back too, "Leave, you can't barge in my room like that!" He murmured angrily. The sweet sound of his voice made my chest relax, and my heart beat faster. Maybe there was such thing as love at first sight.

"Whatever you say master, Bad Ass," I could easily see that Bobby was irritated, and mad with all his emotions would let him be.

I thanked Bentley, then scooted my back more onto the wall, by a big window. That made a light click in my head. I asked him if it would open, I could get away, but in the middle of it he stopped me, "Can't, its got bars, plus my dad has a sensor thing out side of it."

My eyes widened and I layed my head down next to him, his legs were on the bed and he was laying as you would if you were going to bed. All the hope of escaping was gone, and I was exhausted from all of the pain, and suffering. Its just surprising I haven't heard anything about the cops after them.

I was lost in all my thoughts as my eyes blinked several times, and my body relaxed more. I felt his warm, yet large hand place itself on my head and rub slightly. I looked up blinking, my eye lids began to shut over my brown eyes. Then Finally ther didn't open.