Bakugou x Deku's sister (2)

Your POV

I laid flat  my bed as I stared into the ceiling. It's been two weeks since I last speak to Kacchan. Eek! I remember when he caught me and confronted on my note! I rolled around the bed in embarrassment, though an image of an shirtless Kacchan made my nosebleed.

"(Y/N)!" Mother called onto me with a worried face. "Your nose is bleeding!" She said worriedly. "A-ah don't worry it's nothing!" I stuttered while wiping my nose. She looked ate with a sad look. "Are you okay mom?" I asked.

"You've been looking gloomy quite lately, is there something wrong?" I shook my head and gave her a smile. "No, it's nothing.." I replied with a faint smile.

"I'll be heading out, to buy some Taiyaki for desserts." I said to her as she slowly nodded. "Be careful! Be back before dark okay?" I nodded at her and left the house.

I look at the time. "It's 5:30 already.." I mumbled faintly and sighed. I looked at the sky and see the world transcending to a orangey sunset. I looked at the beach that my brother cleaned up, while training.

I approached it and felt the sand between my toes, the waves crashed and breeze was hitting my face lightly. "Oh! It's amazing isn't it!?" A unfamiliar voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw a girl with blonde pigtail hair dressed in a familiar Japanese uniform. "I'm Toga Himiko!! Nice to meet you! Your skin so pretty!" She said in an ecstatic voice.

"I'm (y/n).." I replied with a faint smile. "Ne-ne, (y/n)-chan, what's your blood type?" She asked suddenly. I looked at her puzzled, it's a strange question but my classmates also asked this things so it wasn't weird.

"O negative I guess?" I awkwardly replied. She took a small pocket knife and steadily cut a small scar on my neck, blood was slowly droozing out of it. I pulled a step back and a hiss of pain left my mouth when a sharp sensation was spread throughout my body.

"Don't worry (y/n)-chan! I'll only take a few." She said with a smile, I saw something at the back of my eye, but it was too fast I couldn't pick it up. Then everything went black.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Toga's POV

I saw a (h/c) color haired girl at the beach. Her skin was so clear that I couldn't help myself to slice it. "Oh! It's amazing isn't it!?" I ecstaticly said to her, she jumped a little and looked at me. I introduced myself to her with a smile, I wonder how she'll react when I taste her blood, oh I should ask her what's her blood type!

"Nene, (y/n)-chan, what's your blood type?" She looked at me weirdly but told me so anyways, I'm so Lucky, her blood type is O negative! My favorite blood type!! I took out my knife and sliced her neck.

She took a step back and hissed with pain. "Don't worry (y/n)-chan! I'll only take a few." She looked at me weirdly but couldn't react when Dabi made her unconscious.

"Aww!! I liked her!" I pouted to him while he rolled his eyes