katsuki X deku's sister

Y/N'S POV

  "Ka..kacchan..stop it!" My brother pleaded to the scary crimson red eyed teenage boy.

  "Tsk, even your younger sister was contaminated of your
quirklessness." Kacchan hissed with venom as he talked.

  "Don't drag Y/N into this!" My brother said as his grip on my wrist began to increase.

  "Brother....le-let's go home...." I took Izuku's hand and left. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything..." I kept my head down when we reached back home. My brother placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a knowingly look. "It's fine, Y/N c'mon let's go inside." He smiled as we ate dinner.

After a week, Izuku was being strange.
But when he came home just an hour ago. He look quite gloomy and just waited for the UA letter determining if he got accepted or rejected.

"IZU-IZUKU!" Our mother nervously and panickly came towards me and Izuku while holding a letter in her hands. Me and mom left as soon as Izuku took the letter away from mom's hands.

|-After a week later-|

"Bye mom..." Izuku said with a smile. I slip a letter in his backpack in secrecy. We then headed to the bus station where we bump into Kacchan. I also slip a letter without him noticing.

"Bye Y/N.." Tears flooded my eyes as my brother hugged me. He too looked at me with tears welled in his eyes.
I can't believe my brother got accepted into UA!

(A few months later)

Katsuki's POV

At lunch me and my 'squad' decided to check each others backpack without knowing the owner that his backpack getting check by who.
First, I check shitty hairs backpack.
And throwed it in his face.

"FUCK! Next time clean your things!"
I said with disgust while shitty hair just gave me a laugh.
"Hey Bakugou, who's Y/N?" Black eyes asked. My eyes widen, I took the letter in her hands and rushed to the restroom.

The Letter:

Dear Kacchan,
You might read this maybe after a few weeks or months after I snuck this
letter in your backpack, even though
You are kinda a bully, I wish you have a
Nice time in UA and hope Izuku stayed
Far away from you, and I'm sorry I
Couldn't give this to you in person..
I'm sorry for becoming distant.

Sincerely, Y/N
_______________________________________

I smiled at the effort Y/N put in writing me a letter. I really did miss her..but I just became distant because of my..feelings for her..She was my crush since Deku introduced me to her. She was shy and hid behind deku. And even today she became more shy than ever. But I couldn't help smile more, memories with her..she was MY happy pill.

I hid the letter in my pocket and left the restroom. When I reached at our table. They all gave me curious and dumbfounded looks. Then the bell rang.

••••°•••••••••°•••••••••••°•••••••••••°••••••••••°••••••••°•••••••••••°••••••••°•••••••••°••••••••••••••°••••••••••••••°•••

Y/N POV

Here I am, sitting on my desk figuring out what to do cause I'm bored. "Okay class, Today UA will be here so behave!"  UA?! BROTHER!! Our class got excited and squealed. Even our teacher couldn't help but squeal. Idc bout the other heroes, it's just that...it's been so long since big brother visited me! After an hour, all might rushed to the door. "HERE I AM OPENING THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSO-" Before he could finish, he spat blood and returned to his original form. A lot of my classmates came to him. Then, class 1-A UA students gathered to us. My heart stopped when I saw a green haired boy with a cute smile.

"DEKU!!" I jumped hugging him, he was startled at first but teared up when he saw me. "Y/N! I MISSED YOU!" He hugged me back tightly. A girl with brown hair frowned. "Y/N?!" Deku's classmate said in unison. Then my heart stopped for a second...Kacchan...

"De-deku, right? I se-see you know our, sma-smartest student!" My teacher stuttered. Some girls mumbled 'lucky...' for the whole day. Me and kacchan didn't interact with each other. "Goodbye, sis..." Deku waved goodbye, "hahahhaha..class finished! You can visit mom! She's worried! Tommorow is weekends!" I said to him. He paused, "Ok!" He smiled. "HEY SHORTIE!" Me and Deku froze.

Kacchan yanked my wrist. "Y-Y/N!" Deku yelled. "Tsk, she'll be back!" Kacchan yelled back . He dragged me to someplace I wasn't familiar with. "You wrote this, huh?" My eyes widen, he was holding my letter between his fingers. I looked down, and nodded. He smirked, he lifted my chin and smile.