TOUYA!!!

Davi pov

"W-who's there?!" Asked a voice in the darkness I knew it. The voice only sounded a lot older then I had remembered.

" Sho?" I asked until the dark. A few seconds later I heard a rustling near me then a voice much closer to me Asked,

" are you Tou-DAB!!" The voice has been calm a minute ago. Then it was full blown panic. A sheet of ice began to form around me I didn't try and resist still in shock. Seconds later when I lit a tiny blue flame in my hand I saw the glowing face of a tear stained looking Shoto Todoroki. My younger brother. Our eyes met and then in a moment of understanding it seemed he realized what was behind all of the makeup. Yeah all the purple stitches it was all just makeup. I hadn't had the heart to burn my own skin so I drew makeup on it. He unfroze me and pulled me close to him. Just as I had remembered his body. Half of it was searing hot while the other half was freezing cold. I couldn't hug him for long or else I'd either get a third degree fucking burn or I'd get frostbite. 

" TOUYA are you Dani?" Asked my brother I nodded and then my shell broke as did his. A tear traces my cheek rolling down in a smooth graceful way. It mixed with a bit of the makeup on my face leaving a weird line we're the tear had fallen. His tears were a steady stream and mine were growing more and more.

" y-yeah I'm TOUYA todoroki. Your older brother." I whispered