Injured

Todoroki pov

After school I got my bags and slowly walked out of the building that was labeled UA. I went home slowly yet knowing I would be late for training if I didn't hurry and that only made it worse. near the last few blocks I quickened my pace to make sure my father thought I was trying to get home as fast as possible. I got to the door fake panting and slammed the door open making it swing and hit the wall.
"wow buddy what was that for?" Natsuo's voice said walking into the room. he saw my face and sighed.
"you don't have to train for awhile. Father got injured during a villain attack. he broke his leg and arm. currently hes in the hospital. they said he might even get into a bad coma." Natsuo explained. I though about what my older brother was saying to me. I didn't have to train. this was good right? yeah I guess it was....
"alright then. I'll be going on a walk since i did  my homework mostly at school." I say to my brother leaving my bag and walking off right back out the door. he watched me leave and I gave him a small smile that had taken a few seconds to force onto my face. smiling was weird I thought while walking down the sidewalk. there were people and weird people walking down the street along with me. I felt so small so insignificant with them all around me. 
flashback
"come play with us Shoto!" A girl smiled at me. I had later learned she was my older sister. 
"Come on Shoto time to train." I was pulled away from the game that used a round thing that was being passed around. it was something I think that was called a ball. 
"NO! Shoto isn't gonna train with you anymore. I'll train for him. he's way to young and I don't like hearing him tell you to stop or go easy. I won't let you hurt my younger brother anymore!" a males voice came from behind me and father. I turned and so did father. a redhead boy who I had later known to be my eldest brother, Touya. he had stood up for me and then a few months later just left me and ran off.