Spiky Hair In the dark

Dabi pov

I finally was aloud to leave the bar and go for a walk. I went to the park I had spent my first night after running away. the park was sorta run down and rarely would you see anyone there anymore. I went to a bench and sat down closing my eyes and beginning to take deep breathes trying to remember things about my old life. about Fuyumi about Natsuo and most important about Shoto. 
Flashback
"Touya did you know what happened to Mama?" asked Natsuo looking like he was about to burst into tears. I didn't I had been trying to get Shoto away from training but had been literally locked in the basement for a few hours.
"shes left us. Father sent her away since she accidentally burned Sho." Fuyumi was behind him crying her eyes out. I stared blankly at the air infront of me.
"I-is shoto alright?" I asked my siblings. they nodded and explained his condition. 
"will father still make him train?" I asked they nodded glumly.
End of flashback

No ones pov

"I-I wish he were here with me..." a voice mumbled in the growing dark Dabi's eyes snapped open and his head swirled to see if he could see the person who was speaking. there was something in the voice and tone the person was speaking in that made his heart kinda leap. he ignored it but still looked around.

Shoto pov

"I-I wish he were here with me..." I say in a whisper while clutching my knees to my chest. I really should've brought a jacket with me or at least a sweat shirt. I thought inwardly groaning. though I didn't have time to dwell on that since there was movement from a few benches down. I glanced over expecting the worst villain to be lurking in the shadows but saw some spiky hair. I didn't see the color but my brain danced around the thought it could be my own brother. could it be Touya? 
"W-whos there!?"