"It is. I can't wait to explore it a little more." He said quietly as we just admired the view. I looked down into the ocean and gasped, "what's wrong?!" Colby asked as I smiled widely, "you can see the fish in the water it's so clear. Come on!" I yelled and grabbed his hand, booking it down the stairs so I could sit closer to the water to see them.

"Smile." Colby said and held his phone up to take a picture of me. I smiled widely at the camera, "god, I love that smile." Colby mumbled causing me to smile even wider. "Come sit with me." I said and patted the  spot next to me on the deck. He smirked and sat down, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Did you want to go out to eat or take it to go and eat here?" Colby asked quietly. "Hmmm I think we should take it out to eat here. Jet lag will hit us eventually." I said and he nodded, "that's smart." He said causing me to laugh, "I'm a genius." I said mocking him.

We sat out there for a while before we decided to go back inside and get settled a little more before going to get the food for dinner. "Do you think we should call them....ya know to check on Mia?" I asked and bit my lip as he looked at me with a slight frown, "if you want to love, but I think she's fine. I don't want you to be upset though." He said and came up to me as I pulled my clothes out of my bag to put in the dresser. "I'm not upset..just I don't know.I'm worried." I said looked down at the clothes I was holding.

"There's nothing to worry about. She's in good hands, remember when we couldn't let her stay with us at the hospital? They took good care of her then, I have full faith in them." He said and kissed my head as I let out a sigh. I just nodded as my thoughts went a little darker.

What if something happened to us and we would never get to see her again? Was that the last time I would see her? The thought of that hurt my heart as I gasped at the sudden tightness of my chest.

"Baby, please just breathe with me. It's okay." Colby soothed as I sat on the bed. "I'm okay." I mumbled and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. "I'm okay." I said again and stood up.

"Sorry, I lost it there for a second." I said and sniffled,turning to the closet that I was hanging my stuff up in. "You sure you're okay?" He asked as I brushed my hair behind my ear, "yeah, I just want to focus on the good right now. Mia's fine at home with everyone and we are fine here with eachother." I said and turned to him, putting my hand on his chest, looking up into his eyes. "Together forever." He said and kissed my forehead.

We eventually got ready to go pick up the food we ordered from the nearest restaurant. Jet lag was really hitting us hard but we were both determined to stay awake until the sun set at least.

The closest restaurant was only a mile away so we decided to walk there to keep our energy up, and to also check out the scenery.

"So I was thinking we could eat then watch a movie to wind down." Colby said as we walked, "I think that's a great idea. I want to be charged up for tomorrow." I said with a yawn as we walked hand in hand down the road.

It was so calming being out here, unlike being outside in LA where there was constant noise. It was also nice to be able to be out and about without Colby being constantly recognized. I loved getting to meet his fans and he did too, but this trip was supposed to be all about us and carefree, I didn't want his work to really get involved.

When we got back to the villa I sat down on the couch and pulled my legs up to my knees as I tried to find a movie to watch.

Colby came over with our food and handed me the thing of lobster bisque I had gotten, "mmmmm thanks baby." I said and did a little happy dance as he went back into the kitchen to grab our drinks. "Shit can you toss me a spoon?" I asked and set down my soup on the table next to me.

"Yeah, catch." He said and tossed it to me as he grabbed our waters. I went to go catch it but it hit me square in the middle of my forehead causing me to laugh, "I said catch!" Colby said with a laugh as he set down our drinks. "I did catch it...just with my face." I said and laughed as I rubbed the spot that it hit.

"You're adorable." He said as he sat down next to me, "adorably stupid maybe." I said then grabbed my soup and started eating.

As soon as I finished eating I put the bowl down and leaned into Colby's side so I could cuddle him. He chuckled under his breath and wrapped his arm around me as I rested my head on his chest.

I found myself outlining his abs with my finger as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I didn't even really realize I was asleep until I woke up to Colby carrying me to bed. "What time is it?" I asked groggily as he yawned, "10pm." He said and laid me down in the bed, "good enough." I mumbled as he slid into the bed next to me.

"goodnight, I can't wait until tomorrow." I mumbled as he let out a deep relaxing breath, "I can't either. I love you." He whispered as he drifted off to sleep, "I...love.." I started but let the sleep take me away again before I could finish my sentence.

Tomorrow was going to be great.