60

We eventually got up and went to get ready for dinner. Colby went to go change Mia as I went to get myself changed. I picked out my outfit and started putting it on. I forgot all about the bandaids on my neck until I looked in the mirror.

I paused, not liking the way they looked on me. I went to try and peel them off but stopped when Colby came into the closet with Mia, "hey woah, don't take those off!" Colby exclaimed as I paused, "I look stupid." I huffed causing him to laugh, "I think you look great." He said and set Mia on the ground with her toys.

I started peeling at the adhesive of the bandaid again before Colby came up and grabbed my hand, "you don't want to see what's under it." He said quietly as I frowned, "Is it that bad?" I asked and turned around so I could face him, "no, I just don't think you would like to see what it looks like." He said and took my hand so I wouldn't pull the bandaid anymore. 

"Promise I don't look dumb?" I asked and sighed before I went to lace up my boots, "I promise. Now come on, everyone is probably waiting." He said and threw his sweater on.

When we got downstairs everyone was waiting in the foyer, "there they are!" Tara said as Jake opened the front door. "Took you guys long enough." Corey said as I shrugged, "he showed me the video." I said as Kat squeeled, "awe! Did you love it?" She asked and I smiled, "yeah, thank you guys for everything you said. I love you all." I said as we made our way out to the cars.

"You liked my advice?" Corey asked with a smile, "yeah, I'll make sure I smile while I shove my foot up your ass." I said with a smirk as he gasped, "what was that for?!" He yelled with a laugh, "stealing my husband." I said and opened the passengers door to Colby's car as Corey laughed.

"Maybe you stole MY husband. How about that?" Corey whined as I got in the car. "Guys it's obvious that Cor is my wife." Colby said as he buckled Mia into the car. "HA. Told you Cora. I'm his wife." Corey  yelled as he got in the back seat. "Riiight." I said and shook my head as Colby ran around to the drivers side.

The entire drive was hilarious considering Corey doesn't ever stop being funny. He even had Mia giggling up a storm as he cracked jokes to her using his hands as puppets. He really was the funniest uncle ever, but we aren't going to tell the others that.

We were the last people to get to the restaurant which really didn't surprise me considering Colby and I managed to be late for everything. Colby got Mia out of the car seat as Corey helped me get out of the car. "Thanks Corey." I said and reached up to pinch his cheek. "Whatever it's the least I can do since I stole your man." He said with a wink.

"Right." I said and grabbed Colby's free hand, lacing my fingers through his. When we got inside the hostess looked at my neck with wide eyes then turned to Colby, "hey our group is here already." He said and she nodded, "the big group that just came in? They are in the back, let me take you." She said and eyed me again.

LA girls could be so judgey.

"I told you I look dumb." I mumbled to Colby as she led us to the back room. "You look gorgeous." He said and squeezed my hand reassuringly.

I sat down next to my dad at the end of the table where the highchair was as Colby sat across from me next to his mom.

"I'm really gonna miss you."I said and leaned my head on my dads shoulder. "I'll miss you too squirt. I don't even know when I'll be able to see you again." He said and I frowned, "not for a while probably." I said and bit my lip, looking down. "Time will fly by. Maybe I can come for Mia's first birthday or something." He said and I nodded, "yeah..hopefully." I said and shook my head, not wanting to think about it anymore, "let's just enjoy now." I said with a small smile and picked up the water in front of me.