62

I looked at him with confusion as Sam turned the music that was playing down.

"That's crazy! I mean we can obviously discuss it but I don't know the logistics of everything...yeah we can be there tomorrow. Sound good?" Colby asked as he kept his eyes on Sam. "Okay. Bye." He said then hung up.

"What was that about?" Sam asked as Colby ruffled his hair, "that was our manager...they want us to do a traveling series on YouTube red!" He exclaimed as everyone cheered, "oh my god! That's so cool!" Sam yelled and came up to hug him.

I had so many questions that I needed to be answered before I felt comfortable with them committing to such a big thing but right now I was just super excited for them.

"Congratulations baby!" I yelled and kissed him on the cheek. "You're okay with this?" He asked and I nodded, "I mean we have a lot to talk about but I'm so happy for you guys!" I said and pulled him in for a kiss before his parents came over to congratulate him. I turned to Sam and held my arms out for him, "congratulations Sammy." I mumbled into his shoulder. "Thanks kiddo." He said and rubbed my back.

The room was filled with excitement as everyone shared their congratulations to the boys, but my heart was heavy. What did this mean and how long would they be away? Colby and I JUST got married, would we even get to go on our honeymoon now? Or would they want to start filming immediately?

My heart was racing as I felt Colby put his hands over mine, "I know you're overwhelmed, but we will talk it out okay?" He asked and leaned down to kiss my head. "Okay." I whispered and leaned my head on his shoulder as we continued playing our game. I held Colby's hand in mine and just traced the lines on it, trying to keep my mind occupied.

After a few hours of hanging out we all decided to go to bed since we had to take everyone to the airport early tomorrow morning.

Colby carried me upstairs and set me down at the edge of the bed. I watched him carefully as he went to shut the door.

"Okay. Let's talk." He said and sat next to me, taking my hands in his own. "What does this mean? The YouTube series I mean...when is filming? How long will you be gone? Are Jake and Corey going too? When-" I started but he interrupted me but hugging me tightly. "Relax. It's okay baby girl, just one thing at a time." He said quietly as I took a deep breath. "Okay." I said and pulled away from the hug.

"They said filming would take a month. We are going to be going to the most haunted places in America, just like how we usually do, except we will have actual experts with us occasionally. Corey and Jake will be there with us so I'm going to ask that Kevin, Aryia, or Reggie stays here with you guys." Colby explained as he rubbed his thumbs along my hands.

"As for when filming starts, I have no idea. They know we just got married so I assume it will start after the honeymoon. Even if they want to start immediately I'll turn it down, you're more important than some series." He said causing me to smile slightly.

"I wouldn't let you turn it down." I said quietly as he smiled at me, "you would cancel our honeymoon for this?" He asked and I shrugged, "not cancel it but postpone it...it's a great opportunity and what kind of wife would I be if I held you back from this?" I asked as he looked at me with so much admiration in his eyes it took my breath away. "I won the fucking lottery." He said and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me into his lap. I giggled as we pulled away and nuzzled my face into his neck. "You're sure you're okay with me being gone for a month?" He asked and I shook my head, "no, I'm going to miss you like crazy." I said and bit my lip.

"Trust me baby girl, I'm gonna miss you too, but we will FaceTime every night. Maybe we can fly you and Mia to one of the stops." He said and I shrugged, "I don't know...we will see if Mia is ready for that." I said and slid off of his lap again.