Kidnapped and now married to a Vampire

Kidnapped and now married to a vampire

(MAKE SURE YOU READ!!  heyy everyone sorry I uploaded this later than I planned but I have a lot of tests coming up and I had to study for them L ok so I need to make this clear for the people that don't know, this is the sequel to "KIDNAPPED AND NOW A MAID TO A VAMPIRE" so make sure you read that book first or you won't understand this one, I hope you all like it J vote comment and fan please!)

Rens pov

"I....." what was I going to say? I wasn't expecting this to happen, its not like I planned for it. Aaron was waiting patiently on one knee in front of me, holding the ring up so I could see it. He looked down nervously, it wasn't right to make him wait for my answer. I know one thing and that's that I love Aaron, but am I ready for marriage? Im seventeen I thought to myself, im old enough to make my own decisions. "its ok....if....if you don't want to ren, you just have to say no" he said with sad eyes, and it was that moment when I finally knew there is no way I could say no. i smiled "of course I would marry you Aaron" his eyes shot up to mine excitedly "are you serious?" I nodded my head, he picked me up and spun me around, "ren you will never understand how much this means to me" he put me down and just held my hands. "I never thought I would be happy with anyone in my entire life, ever since my parents died I have been burning inside, sometimes it even makes it hard to wake up in the morning but that's all changed since I met you, when I saw you for the first time I knew you were going to be the one to make me happy, that day was the best day of my life" I looked down at my feet blushing, "Aaron?" "yes ren?" I hesitated, "one day will you tell me the story of when you found me, and you know...what happened to my parents?" he stared at me in shock "I guess I should be surprised, I knew one day you would want to know about them" I looked up into his "I want to know something else too".

Aarons pov

I didn't know what she meant, "what do you want to know ren?" "does this mean im not your maid anymore or do I still work?" she smiled and looked towards the roses. "now what kind of queen works as a maid" I said while grabbing her chin and making her face me. "ren there is something I want to know" "yes?", I looked into her eyes, "your not planning on leaving me are you?" she looked confused at my question, maybe I should explain it more. " as you know my parents died in that war six years ago and my little sister died from a vampire attack, everyone I loved left me, when I found you it was kind of like you were my family, when they died I was left here on earth all alone, you are all I have if you left me I don't even know what I would do" her head rested on my shoulder. "Aaron I would never leave, just like you I don't have a family, you are all I have too" I smiled, thank you...ren. I thought to myself.

(heyy everyone sorry its been so long I have just been busy vote comment and fan thanks J )

Rens pov

Aaron and I walked inside holding hands, this day did not turn out as I thought it would that's for sure. My eyes started to droop I guess im still recovering from Lucians torture. I shivered and Aaron seemed to notice. "ren are you alright?" I nodded my head and looked down. Cold strong fingers grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him, "ren you don't have to be afraid of him I won't let him get anywhere near you ever again" I smiled, "I know Aaron it's just..." "It's nothing ren I won't leave your side" my eyes started to droop again, Aaron picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to lay me in bed. The last thing I felt was the cool hands being replaced by a warm bed. "goodnight ren" I heard him say as I gave into the darkness of sleep.

(heyy everyone I decided to upload today cause I just luv u all so much lol yeah I know that sounded creepy lol whenever you vote comment or fan I will add more so.....vote comment and fan people !)