My king- WOF

Darkstalker nudged Clearsight happily and laughed. "Why so gloomy?" He asked at a very in thought, grumpy looking Clearsight.

"Because. I can see that my father will be fired from his job in less than a week." She muttered, rubbing her forehead.

Darkstalker's face softened. He wrapped a wing around Clearsight. "Hey. Its alright. Nothing will change." He assured her.

"But they will. And it will only get rougher for them." She said sadly. "I wish things could be different." She whispered. "I wish I could do something to change it, but I can't."

Darkstalker paused. "Well when I'm king, you nor your family will never have to worry or need." He told her and tightened his grip.

Clearsight turned to look at him. "Darkstalker-" she began but he cut her off.

"No. Stop worrying about your visions and focus on ME. I. Will. Make. Phyrriah. A. Better. Place." He told her firmly.

She sighed. "I was going to say....you don't need a crown or power to be a king. You'll always be mine." She said and hugged him.

"And you my queen." He said and hugged back, and secretly, a little part of his mind whispered:

But that isn't good enough

This was short, but only because I'm still learning to write one shots. I think you got the message though, lol