Crush- SPN

It was a gloomy, overcast day. With lots of rain and thunder. IT WASN'T WEATHER FOR WATCHING BEES, CAS!

Dean was out getting groceries. They were running low in the bunker, and Cas was recently craving candy. They didn't know why, but they had a feeling Gabriel was involved...

Nevertheless, Sam and Cas were left to stay at the bunker until Dean returned.

Castiel was bored. Border than bored. Miserable. Sam wouldn't let him go outside, because apparently standing in the pouring rain wasn't ideal.

Just as Cas was about to loose his mind from staring out the window, a question hit him. He'd been meaning to ask, but never got the time.

He walked over to Sam, whom was in the couch on his computer.

"What are you writing?" Cas asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Nothing!" Sam said quickly, turning his computer away. "Why? What do you need Cas?" Sam asked.

"I want to know what a crush is. I heard that from a girl at a playground. I'm rather curious as too why it was so funny." He said and sat down by Sam.

Sam paused for a moment. Having Castiel with them was like being with a 7 year old sometimes. How do you even explain that?

"But I don't understand....why would someone want to crush or harm someone with whom they care for?" Cas questioned.

"Well....you don't." Sam said. "Having a 'crush' on someone is....well what you and Dean have." Sam admitted.

"....I don't think I'm understanding you." Cas said, shifting his gaze towards the window. Him and Dean were many things. It was kinda hard to pinpoint what he was talking about.

"Well....you care about eachother. Deeply, you know? You would kill for each other." Sam explained.

"But he would kill for you too." Cas retorted. "And he cares about you deeply."

Sam sighed, exasperated. "Listen, it's bellieving you love someone. SO, you have a crush on Dean." Sam said.

"Oh. I see...so you have a crush on Dean too?" Castiel asked, slightly disturbed.

"NO CAS." Sam exclaimed and face palmed.

Cas blinked. "I apologize for any disturbance I may have caused you...I underhand now." He said and walked to his room, not comeing out for a good 30 minutes.

Then, Cas then opened his door and walked to the couch. "I've had an epiphany." He said quietly.

"Oh really? And what is that?" Sam asked the angel, half paying attention.

"If a crush is believing you love someone, then I cannot relate. Because KNOWING you love someone is being in love, therefore I do not relate." Cas explained like a child that realized crayons make color for the first time.

Sam laughed. "You make a solid point." He said and shook his head.

Cas went towards the window, and saw Dean's car outside, Dean openings the door.

And if you looked close enough, Castiel swore he saw the Winchester smiling at him from his car in the rain.

He knew it was more than a crush.

And maybe one day he could be more than that to Dean, who knows?

That was my first SPN one shot, sorry if its bad 🤣