liv grabbed the gun from jj's hand and held it. 'i'll do it for 80 million.' she said.

jj took back the gun, 'you haven't trained.' pope said. 'you've done zero training.'

'youtube bro! that's at least a five percent bump right there.' jj replied.

'yea a five percent bump down.' liv mumbled.

kie looked at everyone, 'what are you gonna do with your 80 mil pope?' she asked.

'pay for college in advance. and also, textbooks. those are expensive.' pope said.

'what about you kie?' jj asked.

'yea, what does a socialist do when she's rich?' pope added.

'just wanna make a double album. about obx, the pogues. you know, the way catch a fire is about kingston. record it at marley studio, peter tosh producing.' kie looked at pope. 'peter tosh is dead, i know that pope. spirit of peter tosh will never die.'

'and what are you gonna do livvy?' jj asked.

liv stared out at the water, then the beer can in her hand. 'i wanna travel somewhere, like paris, italy, and spain, ya know? there's so much more to the world then just obx, and i wanna see it.'

jj smiled at her, 'i already know what i'll do. i'm gonna get a big ass house on figure eight and go full kook.'

'you're gonna go full kook?' pope scoffed.

'yep. gonna get a marble statue of myself, and then i'm gonna get a koi pond. put a bunch of those fish in it.' jj said.

'i'm never visiting.' kie laughed

'you don't have to visit, when livvy's done traveling, she can move in with me.' jj smiled.

'i never agreed to that. but maybe i'll consider.' liv smiled back.

'what are you gonna do, jb?' pope asked.

john b looked back at everyone, 'to going full kook.' he said.

everyone stood up and put their beers together. 'to going full kook.' they laughed.

———————————————————————

liv and jj sat on the bow of the boat, liv laying on her back to tan, while jj sat up just looking around.

liv opened her eyes when she heard jj whistle. 'you guys see that?' he asked. 'that's the malibu 24-mxz, the worlds finest wakesetter.'

liv sat up and looked at the boat as it slowly came towards them. 'number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k, easy.'  jj continued.

'the only ugly thing about that boat is who's in it.' liv scoffed.

'yea i hate to break it to you guys, but that's topper and his girlfriend.' kie said.

the boat drove by, sarah and topper not even acknowledging them.

'you don't have to act like you don't see us bitch!' kie said.

liv laid back down, 'who cares, they're just pieces of shit kie, don't give them the attention they don't deserve.' she said.

———————————————————————

'alright, keep a look out. we're behind enemy lines.' jj said. he pulled the gun out of the glove box and proceeded to load it.

'come on man, just put it back.' john b said.

'you can never be too careful.' jj replied.

pope stepped out of the van, 'hey, i predict bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems then they solve.'