❖ two ❖

'hi miss amy! you guys get through it?' john b asked, 'still here.' she responded.

'she totally looked at me.' jj whispered.

'i saw it' john b responded.

liv laughed at jj, she then turned her head to see the destruction agatha caused. jj whistled, 'agatha, what did you do.' he said.

'we're gonna be cleaning this all summer.' jj said, which they all knew was true.

'yea, so much for the best summer ever.' liv groaned.

she smiled again when she saw pope, who didn't look happy at all.

'we have a safety meeting, attendance mandatory.' john b mocked the sound of a walkie talkie as he slowed the boat down when they got near pope.

'i can't. my pop's got me on lockdown.' liv saw heyward walk closer to his son.

'come on man.' jj said, he put his hand on his chest and mimicked a walkie talkie just like john b did. 'your dad's a pussy, over'

liv smacked jj's arm hard, 'saying that won't change his mind, dumbass.'

'oh i heard that, you little bastard.' heyward said.

'we need your son.' john b yelled.

'yea, and island rules, day after a hurricane's a free day.' liv let out a small laugh at jj's shot to try and get heyward to let pope go.

'who the hell made that up?' heyward questioned, he looked at pope, then back at jj.

'pentagon, i think. we have security clearance. i have a card.' jj reached into his pocket while liv was trying to hold in her laughter.

'i'll do it tomorrow, i promise.' pope looked at his dad.

'hell no, you're doing it right now.' heyward responded.

'get in the boat.' john b whispered.

'make a run for it.' jj added.

'come on pope, just run.' liv whispered.

pope dropped the hose he was holding and jumped in the boat. 'go go go.' he told john b.

'when you get back, you're gonna clean shrimp, clean fish, you'll clean your dirty ass room.' heyward yelled at pope.

'i promise we'll bring him back in one piece, heyward!' liv yelled.

'and i don't like your friends!' heyward yelled at the four teens.

liv finally let out her laugh as they sped off in the boat. 'good job, pope.' liv said and high fived him.

a few minutes later, the hms pogue slowed down at the dock behind kiara's.

'top of the morning to ya.' jj said.

'morning boys, and girl.' kiara walked to the end of the dock, getting ready to get in the boat.

liv noticed the cooler in kie's hand. 'you got some juice boxes?' she smiled.

'you know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks.' kie replied.

'how about my kind of juice boxes?' jj asked, extending his hand out for kie to grab to get in the boat. 'yea.' she said.

kiara opened the cooler, handing a beer to jj, liv, pope, and finally pulling one out for herself.

they clicked the bottles together then started to drink them as the boat sped up again towards the marsh.

pope took over driving the boat once they got out farther into the marsh, john b then grabbed a beer from the cooler.