Chapter 2: Invisible

Danaeyn's POV:    

        I was waiting for David outside the classroom when the bell rang. "Heeeey! I thought I was supposed to wait for you." he said. I laughed. "I can leave class early remember? And I also forgot to ask you what your next class was, and I didn't want you to be late on your first day." I said sheepishly. He laughed and handed me his schedule. He wanted to know if I could draw a map of the school on the back with his classes hallways circled and labeled. I said sure and drew the map. I handed it back and we started toward his next class. About when we reached the cafeteria, I tripped. 

And dropped all of my books and papers. 

During class change. 

Great.

David's POV:

        I heard a crash and looked over to see Danaeyn trying to pick up her books and papers while also trying not to be stepped on.

People are jerks.

        I went over to her. "Need some help?" When she looked up at me, she looked kinda surprised. "Yeah, thanks." she said. The horde of people was mostly gone now. As I handed her the last paper I heard, "Hey David." Crap. It was Rodney from my last class. I didn't like him very much. "What are you doing on the floor?" 

        What kind of stupid question was that? I stood up to face him. "I was helping Danaeyn pick up her stuff." He looked down at the floor behind me then back at me. He looked unconvinced. "David are you stupid or something? There's no one there." I looked behind me. Danaeyn was standing right there. He must be stupider than I thought. I looked at him. "Yes, there is. She's standing right there." I said gesturing to her. Rodney continued to look at me like I was stupid. "There's nothing there David. "Yes. There is- " "No David." a quiet voice said. I turned around. Danaeyn's face was down, and her blonde hair had fallen over her shoulders. "It's fine. No one knows or even cares that I'm here. I'm just...... invisible." 

Danaeyn's POV:

        I couldn't stand it any longer. I turned and ran.

A/N: Just so there is no confusion, the day of the week in this chapter is Friday. I couldn't figure out how to say that it was Friday. So........... yeah. (I don't know what I'm doing)