"Yeah," I sighed "It was just-well-complicated." I breathlessly chuckled. 'More then complicated.' I thought.

"Let me guess, he said you loved him and you don't if you feel the same way." she stated without a hestiation.

I furrowed my eyebrows and whipped my head around to face her.

How did she know? Maybe she went through the same the thing with Alex.

"How did you know?" I asked with confusion written all over my face.

"I went through the same thing with Alex. Don't worry your confused feelings will find themselves eventually." she sighed and lightly smiled.

Hearing that made me feel slightly better. It gave me clarfication that my feelings would clean themselves up one day.

We stood talking for a few more minutes then the bartender walked near us but had his back facing to us.

His back looked slightly familar to me, like the body frame, but I couldn't quite put my finger on who this person was.

"Hello ladies what can I get for you?" Oh shit, it couldn't be. He turned around and dropped the shot glasses he had in his hands once he saw me.

David, my ex-boyfriend.

"Aubrey?" his eyebrows furrowed.

This was not good, he would see me, tell my parents, the cops, and then they would come to get Jason.

"Aubrey I need a- Oh shit." Carla cussed once she saw David. She and the girls hate him for cheating on me. They always said he wasn't good for me.

"What the hell are you doing here? Do you know how worried everyone is? Your family, Leah, Jenny, even me!" he yelled at me. I stood there frozen still thinking of what to do. Then it finally hit me, spring break.

"Carla, Pauline, I'll be back." I stated while looking David straight in the eye "And you, you're coming with me." I demanded David.

He existed from behind the bar and followed me to the halls where the rest rooms were. "What the hell is going on Aubrey?" he snapped at me.

"Shh and let me explain ya dumbass." I growled at him. I was going to blackmail him, I was going to blackmail him good.

"Something happened and I had to go away for awhile, but I'll be back soon, ok?" I said.

David was shaking and had anger but excitement in his eyes, "What happened? Are you-you in trouble? Is someone after you?" he asked.

I shook my head and said "No, no I'm fine, I'm safe. But you have to promise you won't tell my parents."

Anger glowed in his eyes and that's when he started yelling "No! I'm going to tell them and you are going to come home! Aubrey listen, the cops can help."

"No they can't David! I'm protecting my whole family here, ok?! David you have to promise me you won't tell my parents." I said with pleading eyes.

I was practically begging him which I hardly ever do.

"No Aubrey, you're going home." he grabbed onto me. I looked down at my arm and felt his grip become tighter.

"Spring Break 2013." I simply said and his eyes turned cold. I could sense his fear and desperation coming from his eyes.

"You wouldn't." he glared at me.

"I would," I said as I pulled my arm away from him "I got alot of shit on you that could put you in jail for the about 7 years. You tell my family and I won't be afraid to call the cops and tell them everything you did that week." I threatned.