4

A/N: The F-Slur is used in this chapter, as well. Sam is a major bitch, so that word is expected to come out of his mouth every other second. Also, before anyone says anything, I am apart of the LGBTQ+ community, so you don't have to worry about a straggot saying the f-slur today!

I slowly ventured back towards my room, scared that I might walk in on Paul and Emma making out...or worse. Maybe even seeing Ted and Charlotte fucking against the wall as I walked past.

I finally made to the door of my dorm room, not hearing a single peep (or PEIP). I slowly opened the door, seeing some slight movement, but ignoring it. It was obvious that they faking the fact that they were asleep so that the moment that I actually went back to sleep, they would start their moan fest again.

I laid down in bed, pulling the blankets over my body quickly. I sat there for a few minutes, the room eerily quiet, that was until a voice rang out...

"Is he asleep...?" It was Emma, Paul soon shushing her.

"Just wait a few minutes...the wait will be worth it..." He says soothingly, which I tried my best not to gag at. Emma giggled slightly.

"Ok, baby..." Emma said. I already had enough of this bullshit for one night.

"Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw! " I yelled, both Emma and Paul yelping in surprise, "You should have probably called it quits as soon as I came into the room, love birds..."

"Wh-What the hell?! Y/N, I thought you were— I-I didn't expect—" Emma started to stammer out, but I cut her off.

"Expect the unexpected. Also, how far did you get...what exactly did I interrupt...?" I ask cockily, knowing Paul was probably balls deep inside her when I walked in.

"Does it matter, Y/N?" Paul asked, looking slightly like he was in discomfort. But my other go to is to make people uncomfortable, so my only thought was to make it worse...

"You know, you could of asked me to join you..." I say, "...and I'm expecting an actual answer to my question..."

"Close enough that if Paul moves a muscle, your gonna regret being in here right now in the first place..." Emma says, causing me to raise my hand in defense.

"Jesus, ok...I'll continue my walk..." I say, getting up and leaving.

Well, what do I now? Walk around in the halls aimlessly like a lost puppy? Go to Professor's classroom? Hide in the teacher's lounge? All of those options seemed a little stupid, but my thoughts of those things are interrupted by some commotion.

"Get your hands off me, man!" I hear a voice yell...it's Ted, "And get your hands off of her!"

I run towards the voices, an obvious fight being broken out between one of my friends and...Sam. Charlotte stands between to two men, trying to push them away from each other as Sam is trying to both punch Ted and take Charlotte with him by the arm as well.

"Hey!" I yell, pulling Sam away from the two 'love birds' as I push Charlotte over to Ted and away from Sam, "Leave then alone, asshat!"

"Oh, look here come the faggot to save the day..." Sam snarls as I feel my hands shaking as I grip Sam's jacket to pull him away.

"What's going on..?" I hear Bill ask, his room being across from the argument. Poor bill was probably awoken by the yelling.

"You're sleaze-ball friend over here was making out with my girlfriend!" Sam yells, Bill rolling his eyes.

"Oh, how mature!" Ted screams back, "Besides, who gave you the right to call me a sleaze-ball, douchebag?!"

"Who're you calling a douchebag, bitch?!" Sam starts to get in Ted's face, pointing his finger like a weapon.

"I'm calling you a douchebag, mother fucker!" Ted pushes Sam away from him with enough force to knock him down, Charlotte running to go help the asshole up before I stop her.

"No," I say quietly, "let him help himself for once..."

Charlotte just nods hesitantly, "Ok..."

Once Sam stands up, he quickly decks Ted in the face, sending him back against the wall for a moment before Ted regains his composure and punches Sam in the nose, earning a sickening snap as his fist and Sam's nose collide.

"No! Don't hurt him, Ted!" Charlotte yells in terror as Sam hits the floor, writhing in pain, "Please, don't hurt him!"

"Why are you on his side..?!" Ted asks in an angry tone, holding his jaw that was punched once before.

"I..." Charlotte trails off, "...because I love him, Ted..."

"You love him?!" Ted screams, "Then, what was that for?! What happened between us, what was it for?! You wouldn't have done that if you actually loved Sam!"

"You don't understand—" Charlotte starts, but Ted cuts her off.

"I don't under stand what, Charlotte?!"

Charlotte is shaking, close to tears. Instead of answering Ted's question, she pushes past me, helping Sam up as she starts to sob softly.

"J-Just leave Sam and I alone..!" Charlotte chokes out, walking back to her dorm with Sam.

"Did..." I pause for a moment before sighing, "...did that shit just happen?"

"I think so..." Bill says hesitantly, Ted laughing sarcastically.

"Yeah, it fucking did..." Ted scoffs, Bill gasping softly.

"Ted, you're mouth is bleeding!" Bill says in a worried tone, Ted rolling his eyes.

"You don't think I know that?" Ted asks, spitting something in his hand, "Son of a bitch knocked out my damn tooth!"

I can't help but snort slightly as Ted looks at his own bloody tooth that had fallen in his hand in disbelief, Ted looking up at me with the most offended look.

"What's so funny?" He asks, "I just got punched by the bitch you call you a f— ...who called you that word and you're laughing?"

I sigh, "Sorry, you should've seen the look on your face, though...it was hilarious."

"Fuck you..." Ted grumbles as I roll my eyes.

"You would gladly..."