Part 3 another monster?

"relax Ric, I was going to tell you when the time was right," Stefanie said while rolling her eyes, at Alaric and Hope who were shocked by the fact that they got caught.

"And when would that be? After you stole the school's artifacts or before" Hope asked while narrowing her eyes.

"Artifacts? Listen, redhead, this is.. I mean was my mother's necklace .. and now I'm taking it back," Stefanie answered slightly more serious

"Stefanie, the school... these hallways all these rooms they're always open to you, we want you here and you are welcome.. always" Alaric said calmly

"..and forever" Stefanie laughed a bit to herself while finishing the sentence she knew Hope would react on.

«you are just hilarious aren't you?" Hope answered
unamused.

"Girls," Alaric said strictly to make the shady fighting stop.

"But Hope is right you shouldn't have taken the necklace it belongs to the school now"
Alaric then said.

Stefanie laughed a bit mischievously before saying
"Belongs to the school huh? The Salvatore school... look around Alaric the only Salvatore here is me, so technically you are standing on my property.."

Hope and Alaric exchanged confused and worried looks.

"Your uncle left the responsibility to Alaric and therefore this isn't your property actually" Hope said and crossed her arms.

"listen wolfy I don't want the stupid stuck up school anyways, I want my mother's necklace and some other stuff that belongs to my family and then I'm out of here" Stefanie answered and Alaric furrowed his bore at her demands.

"Stef.. I mean Stefanie if your mom needs her stuff back why didn't she just call" Alaric said confused and sunk into his chair.

"Call? Have you been living under a rock, my parents are dead" Stefanie spat.

"Welcome to the club" Hope mumbled under her breath

"I'm.. i.. I've been so busy I haven't even been paying attention.. I'm so sorry Stefanie" Alaric said

"I don't even care, just give me my stuff and I'll be out of here" Stefanie rolled her eyes

"Listen I understand there's a lot going on for you and that you want comfort but these artifacts are a big part of the history here I.. I can't give them away" Alaric tried to explain

"Listen Ric.. you better find something else to teach history with because I'm not leaving without them.. and soon I'm going to lose my patience and well.. then I won't be as nice, to say the least," Stefanie said seriously before making her way out of the office.

And right before she walked away she stuck her head in and said
"See you in class hope" with a smirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was over quickly and Stefanie spent her night browsing prom dresses online since prom was two days away and a great opportunity to stir up some drama. There were none that she liked online sadly so she decided to go to sleep, a short night went by and she woke up to get ready for class.

 There were none that she liked online sadly so she decided to go to sleep, a short night went by and she woke up to get ready for class