I was strapped to a chair. I don't know where I was, but I knew that the leader of the Phantoms was right in front of me, and Harry was nowhere to be found.

I spit blood onto the floor, feeling pure anger course through my body because I didn't know what was being done to my friend.

"W-where's Harry?" I say through the pain coursing through my chest.

Samuel, the leader, stands tall in front of me. "He's exactly where I need him to be. If I were you, I'd be more worried about yourself."

I weakly tug at the ropes holding my hands down to each arm of the chair. "Don't fucking do this."

He scoffs under his breath. "It's already done, Louis."

I had no idea what to do or how to get out of this shit. We're fucked.

"His baby is about to be born, let him go!"

"I know about his child. We have plans for Lydia as well once we deal with Styles."

Fuck.

"Don't touch her! She has nothing to do with this!" I defend.

Harry's gonna be devastated if anything happens to her.

Samuel crouches down, looking me dead in the eye.

"She's the fucking reason this is happening." he mutters.

I glare back at him, internally questioning where this anger they had towards Lydia came from.

"How? She's completely innocent."

He shakes his head. "She's murdered two of my members. She's also the reason that Styles continues to come for us as well...to protect her."

"You're mad because he's defending the person he loves?" I spit.

"Love is a powerful thing." he mocks. "It can make even the most vicious people weak."

He circles around me, grabbing a switch knife from the inside of his boot, and holding it right to my face.

"Do you know why you're here, Louis?" he questions.

I take a shaky inhale through my nose, keeping my eyes set on the blade as I try to mask my fear.

"It's because you're the new appointed leader." he says.

How the fuck do they find this shit out?

"So what?" I spit.

"So, Louis...I need to kill you after I kill Harry, because that gets rid of both of the leaders." he explains menacingly.

I throw my head back as I jolt in frustration and anger. "If you fucks just left our gang alone we wouldn't even have to bother you!"

Suddenly his fist flies right across my face, leaving my ears ringing from the impact.

"If he didn't murder my fucking son then maybe things could have been different!" he shouts through clenched teeth.