Part 21- Happy Ending!!

Still Bella's POV

"So guys this is my sanctuary" I motioned everyone to walk outside in the back yard and there was a lovely swimming pool put it looked exotic since it had rocks around it and flowers where blooming, there was a gazebo outside along with multiple different flowers, palm trees and various trees making it look beachy.

"Oh my god it's super lovely" Esme commented "Thank you Esme and of course the sanctuary reminded me of you when we would garden together" I told her after the tour was over and being with the Cuellens once again was amazing because years then passed by without knowing it and then Edward asked me to be his girlfriend months ago then years later he proposed to me, currently we're married now me and Vicky stay at my house and Edward also meanwhile the rest of the Cullens live together and then one day Victoria found her mate when she traveled for vacation and his name is Andrew they both started dating and got married and they're actually mates, I'm happy for her. We still stick together right now life is perfect with me and Edward and with our precious daughter by our side.

Did I say daughter yes I got pregnant her name is Renesme and turns out Seth Clearwater who is a wolf down at la push imprinted on her when we bumped into each other at the grocery store one day and not to mention Rose also got pregnant with a beautiful baby girl her name is Marie Rosalie Cullen she used my name and hers meanwhile I used my moms and Esme's name but then months later Alice and Esme also wanted children so I obviously called Aro what I was going to do and he said it's ok as long as we don't over thrown them and I said we won't and I promised them and Esme had a beautiful baby boy named Samuel when she gave birth and Alice had a baby girl named Miranda Marie Cullen.

Decades passed by and the kids look like 17 but in reality they aren't they actually found there mates and got married years later but we stay in touch and we travel together I couldn't ask for anything better than this, it's like if life gave us a second chance to live an amazing life with the family I have and no problems coming our way.

I don't know it just seems perfect, I mean my parents died because decades passed by but I'm getting there I mean I knew that one day it was going to happen so I was mentally prepared as per say. Well this is my life story everyone and how having second chances is worth it, and being with the love of my life and family I couldn't possibly ask for anything better than this.

~𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷~

Sorry to say this guys but this book is finally over I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and if your interested with more bellward stories or anymore twilight stores check my profile I'm currently writing more stories hope you guys like it.

I know I cut it short but I was running out of ideas so I speeded up the process and just finished off with a great ending well I hope you guys liked this short story if your looking for more click on my profile to read more because they are more advanced than this.