"Who's that?" she asks and watches him as he stands below her.

"He's a primordial god much like Gaea, however, he is one of darkness and shadows" he answers and he brings his fist covered with the dark aura. He slams it into the pillar and she jumps off as it shatters.

"Who's the parent?" she asks and brings her fists up to her face.

"Khaos" he simply answers and he suddenly appears in front of her.

He brings his fist down to her face, but she steps to the side, letting the fist fly past her face. She slams her leg into the right side of his torso where she had hit him before. He lets out a groan of pain as he stumbles back.

She lands another fist in the same area and he flies backwards. He glares at her as he stands back up. She brings two fingers up for him to continue, "What power does Khaos hold? And why the bloodline war?"

He slowly walks towards her, "Khaos is the ultimate power of the universe, and the only way to achieve such power is by killing off your blood-related opponents."

She takes out Ava's dagger from its sheath and she points it at him. He closes in on her and she slashes his right palm open with the dagger. He lets out a cry from the pain of the bleeding. Out of rage, his left-hand wraps around her wrist. Her bones crack under the pressure of his hold.

She lets out a loud scream of pain and he flings her body against another crystal pillar. A dent forms behind her broken body. She brings up her broken right wrist to heal it, but he gave her no chance as he grips onto her head and slams her face down to the ground.

Blood spills out of her mouth as she gasps. He brings her face up and throws her body to the side as if she was a rag doll. She coughs out blood and tries to move away from him, but he places his right foot on her chest.

(Y/n)'s mouth falls open as the air from her lungs escapes. He further presses down on her chest and she brings her left hand up to hold onto his leg. She tries to collect wind pressure to throw him backwards, but her mind was scattered. Too many emotions racing through her head.

A bolt of lightning rams into him and wraps his body. He brings his hands up to his head as he screams while stumbling backwards. (C/n) dives over (Y/n)'s mangled body and runs at Nikolas. The feline jumps up to his face to blast him once more, but his left-hand slams her body into a pillar.

"(C/n)!" (Y/n) screams out at the black and white cat who laid unconscious. She flips her body to face down the ground. Her left-hand digs into the ground to crawl towards the cat. Nikolas stomps on her back, bones snapping. Blood seeps out of her mouth onto the crystal. 

She stares down at her beaten reflection in the ground as Nikolas wraps his hand around her throat. He picks her up to face him. Her left hand weakly wraps around his wrist. Tears spill out of her eyes, is this how it's going to end?

Nikolas' hazel eyes held deep darkness to them that made her body paralyze with terror, "I'm going to crush your little throat just like how I crushed Ophelia's throat nineteen years ago!"

Her (e/c) eyes glance at him and he knew that she didn't believe him, "Your mother isn't from the Walls, she had come from the beyond the Walls and had sneaked into Shiganshina. I had followed her knowing that she was hiding from me so I wouldn't be able to achieve the ultimate power!"

"When I found her, she was about to give birth to you. So I waited until she secretly had you. Once you were out, I dragged her through the dark streets and threw her bloody body into the river as I held you in my arm. She didn't die right away so I had to get my clothes wet and crush her throat," he laughs at the memory.