Lets go

Aleyah pov

*language*

We finally pulled up the party after what felt like forever. I was still mad from what I saw that Mattia posted. We all got out of the car and walked inside. when we got inside Yasmmen went to get a drink and monroe went to go find her boyfriend Kobe. I went to find Mattia while I was walking through a hallway I  bumped into some dude. Oh my bad he said. No its okay it was my fault i wasn't looking. He looked familiar but when i bumped into him we both dropped our phones i still wanted to find mattia so i wasn't really looking when i dropped my phone i just went down and picked up my phone and hurried to find mattia. I knocked on all the doors because I knew Mattia had to be in one of those rooms. i kept knocking until i found him making out with chyntia one of mattias "friends". Get up bitch i yelled. Yo WTF dude he got up fast. What's that shit you posted on snapchat. What are you talking about he said annoyed. Dont act dumb Bitch. Yo chill he said while he started to walk out of room to go to where everyone else is. The party was full so when he started walking into the crowd i was getting a little stuck in the crowd he finally stopped walking when he got to the kitchen. I caught up to him i wasn't done talking Bitch i said. Well i was done listing Hoe. What did you call me i yelled causing the music at the party to go mute and everyone to look our way. Yo you causing a scene for what he yelled. We started going back and forth until i had enough got a cup of water and threw it at him. Bitch he yelled he pushed me to the floor. that's when Kobe and my brother Bryce and his friends jumped over me and all of them started beating Mattia. When i feel i hit my head a little hard so i was dizzy so i got up wobbling and went outside to my friend Monroe's car. A couple minutes later Yasmmen and Monroe came running outside until they got to me. Are you okay girl we saw what happened Monroe said. Yeah i'm fine i just need to go home. As soon as i got home i fell right on my bed and feel asleep.