Finally

1 week later

Makayla Pov
August always pisses me off and the shit he does is so stupid. How am I gonna tell him well I just have To think about It long and hard I wish that some one would would slap his stupid ass. Maybe shopping will help me out. I went upstairs and seen August  with his head and in his hand. He heard me walk in and looked up.He reached behind him."What the hell is this?"He held out the pregnancy test boxes. Damn what should I say."Umm well remember the last time we...did it well you didn't where a condom so I got pregnant"I said nonchalantly."Why didn't you tell me Makayla " He yelled at me."I was scared and I thought he would hurt me"I semi. He got up and walked over to me and put his hand up and I fliched. He grabbed me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and held his face as I looked in his brown eyes. He carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the counter. He got undressed and got in the shower. I sat there and watched and was biting my lip. The bathroom was so hot and steamy. He got out the shower and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him. He walked between my legs and kissed me passionately and started playing with my hair. I was so turned on by him. He pulled of my pants and panties and starting rubbing my clit. He picked me up and walked to our bedroom and threw me on the bed. He went down on me and stick his tongue in and out " fuck " I squirmed and moved but he had my waist gripped."Aww Yeah Baby Right There"I cane in his mouth and he kept going.  I was moaning non-stop. He came back up to me and I had a big ass smile on my face. He bust out laughing.

August : I love baby

Makayka : I love you too baby

August : so what you wanna do today

Makayla : um well I wanna get tattoos and my hair died and nails done

August : well damn

Makayla : ( laughs ) Shut up

August :Baby you should have to me earlier

Makayla : well I told your mom but baby I was just so scared

August : it's OK but what you wanna have

Makayla : it doesn't matter to me as long as I got you

August : Aww baby you my ROD

Makayla : Awe and you my Auggie Wooga Pooh

August : I'm not no gah dam baby

Makayka : You're my baby

August :Ain't *nothin* baby about me especially  my d......

Makayla : Don't even say it nasty.

I got out the bed and changed my clothes me and August decided to match. I ran down the steps to get us something to eat while August warmed up the Range Rover. He came back in and we ate. We left the house and headed to the hair salon and  I got my hair done and man August loves it and so do I . We arrived at the tattoo shop were August always get his tattoos done at. We picked out our tattoos and sat next each other held hands. I TOOK HOURS AND SWEAT. I cried a little and August recorded me and sent it to Chris and tyga saying I was a baby but that shit hurt but I did it for my baby. We left and went to pick up some food and went to Walmart to get some movies. August told me to go some thing while he went to the bathroom . I got some prenatal vitamins and chocolate candy because that's all I crave now. We both met up at the check out and left. "Babe I'm gonna go change in my pajamas " I ran upstairs. I quickly came back down and August had on The Women In Black on. I cuddled up right beside him while my fat ass ate my choclate.

  ♡Vote and Comment ♡

-Love You Guys