"I...I was about to go out..."

"Go out to do what?"

"To meet a 'friend'!"

"Were you really going to meet a 'friend' or were you once again planning to avoid me?"

"I...I...," she stammered.

"Cancel your plans then because I am definitely going to be here for a while."

He then pulled at her hijab pin slightly undoing it and fear and shock immediately flashed across Isma's tear stained eyes.

"Yusuf! No! This is wrong. This is haram."

"Oh please! It's not like I have never seen your hair before. You've only worn this hijab for a year. Stop pretending you are very religious."

"I will scream, Yusuf!"

He once again let out laugh shaking his head at her naivety and she was quite taken aback when he said...

"Please scream!

He then went on ahead to add...

"First of all your father didn't even bat an eyelid when I told him that I am coming up to your room. Secondly, scream! Scream your heart out. Let him know what I am doing. Let him know how much I am suffering because I decided to let you free for a year...

"Let him know so that he can get us married this very instant and trust me Isma, I will do this and much much more. Now choose..."

She closed her eyes as guilt consumed her and call her selfish or hypocritical but the last thing she wanted was to get married to the demon that stood right in front of her.

Knowing her father, she knew whatever Yusuf said was true and she knew that her father wouldn't think twice before getting her married to him in a jiffy.

She closed her eyes as she laid her head back against the wall, tears continuously streaming down her face as he slowly began to fully undo her hijab.

He immediately let out a loud gasp when his eyes, after a year, once again fell on her long locks of hair and he couldn't help but whisper...

"You are so damn beautiful Isma. No way will I allow you to continue wearing that hijab after marriage. Every man must see what he lost. Every man must see what is ONLY MINE!"

He passed his hand through her long hair numerous times afterwich he slowly gathered it all to one side, lowered his head making his lips come into contact with her neck.

"Yusuf, NO!" she exclaimed in between tears.

"I can stop then continue this after we get married, in like five minutes. Choose, Isma!"

She closed her eyes, feeling very close to throwing up as she chose to let him have his way with his lips on her neck.

She silently cried and cried as his lips moved from her neck, to her lips, to her face but Yusuf was too insensitive to even notice a single tear of hers that fell.

His hands then moved from her waist to the top buttons of her blouse and it wasn't long before he unbuttoned the first one, followed by the second and Isma eyes immediately shot up in alarm when his hands touched the third.

She used all her might to push him away as she breathlessly fell to the floor.

"No! Not this Yusuf. Not before marriage. Just marry me now and save me from this torture!"

He frustratedly raked his hands through his hair and his next words literally sucked all the life out of her.

"It's all your fault. It's your fault that I couldn't control myself!"